Chapter 23

ASIA P.O.V.

I sat on the floor against the door and dried my eyes but my tears kept coming. I worried sick about Carter for days and he shows up two days later after blowing up on me with hickies on his neck and chest. I did all of that for him to save his life and whole time he was with someone else. Anybody else would of been greatful their woman did that for them but instead he found some bullshit ass reason cause he has someone on the side. I never in my life felt so low before.

Mommy pizza is here! Harms voice poured from the other side of the door.

I wiped my tears and took a deep breath.

Mommy?

I'll be out in a second baby! I said as I cleared my voice. I stood to my feet and started crying again as I looked at my face in the mirror. I washed my face and fixed my make up. I opened the door and went out into the livingroom where the girls and Carter was eating. I grabbed some water and took a sip.

Want me to make your plate mommy? I'lan asked smiling from ear to ear.

No baby it's okay I'm not hungry! Thank you. I smiled.

You sure it's good! Harm added.

Yeah I'm sure baby. You finish eating and y'all get ready for bed y'all have school in the morning. I went back into the bedroom and started to undress to shower. I washed and got out and pumped some milk before getting dress. I placed my baby in the crib and put on some panties and a shirt.

________________________
MORNING

I dropped the girls off at school and went to go make some moves. I had to get my house back in order. Staying at a hotel for so long wasn't for me. I needed everything refixed and new locks and doors and new furniture and carpets. My house wouldn't be ready for another week. I went to go out all the money back in the bank I took for putting my house up. Than I had a meeting with my lawyer.

When I got back to the hotel room Carter was sitting on the bed on his phone texting. I sat the groceries down and put them away. He must of heard me because he came out the room.

I gotta make some moves I'll be back before 5 to pick the girls up from their after school program.

Can I talk to you for a min?

Yeah...what's up...

I digged in my purse and took the envelope out and gave it to him. "What's this?" He asked as he opened it. "What the fuck is this Asia?" He asked pissed off. "You wanna fuckin divorce me? I said I was sorry! This why yo wedding ring on the night stand?"

I'll tell the girls that we are separating for a while because of something....but I can't do this anymore Carter I loved you and I see the way you look at me I know you don't love me anymore in fact you never did you loved the idea of me. Whoever she is I hope she makes you happy.

Fuck is you talking about? I ain't fuckin with nobody else!

The hickies on your neck, that strong ass smell of perfume, I don't wanna make this harder than what it already is! Bye Carter. I opened the door for him to leave and he got pissed even more.

I ain't signing shit! He threw the papers and the landed on the floor and he stormed out pissed off. I took a deep breath. My peace and happiness was way more important than being in a marriage and getting cheated on.