Chapter 42

ASIA P.O.V.

I woke up as the sun was rising. I had the best sleep ever. I could hear the early morning birds chirping and the sound of the sleeping city. I pulled the covers over my naked body and walked towards the balcony In my room. Roses laid on the table along with breakfast. It all looked so good and beautiful.

You hungry? Carter asked as he lit his morning blunt.
I bet you wondering what he's doing here. Let me back track. After he got down on his knees begging me to give him another chance I told him I wasn't ready and I ment it. We picked at our food and didn't even eat much. When I left him at the dinner table he followed me and insisted that he walks me to my room. When I got there and opened the door. The room was covered in rose petals and candles, soft music played and a hot bath waited for me. It was all so beautiful. No words were spoken after that. He led me to the bathroom and took all my clothes off and bathed me from head to toe. He rubbed and massaged my body all over with oil when I got out. He asked if he could get 30 days. 30 days of dating, 30 days to remind myself and his self why we fell in love with each other in the first place. And if I still felt the same way I felt in the beginning after these 30 days than he would leave me alone for good. I agreed. His massage was amazing, so amazing that I opened my legs at the end. He massaged parts of my body so intimately I literally craved him. He knew exactly what he was doing with that massage. We didn't fuck last night we made slow passionate love. The way we kissed was different, the way we held each other was different, I had shivers down my spine just thinking about it. I was long and over due for some sex and he made me cum so hard like I've never done before. He fell asleep shortly after. His light snores kept me up all night. Watching him sleep peacefully. I can tell when Carter hasn't been sleeping and he was sleeping like a baby last night. His worries was gone and he was at peace. Watching him sleep made me realize a lot of things. And love was one of them.

Yeah I could eat. I smiled sitting down. He took the cover from my plate and it was French toasted, eggs, and sausage. A strawberry orange juice mimosa was poured into my glass. "Thank you!"

You're welcome. He smiled sitting down on the side of me to eat his food.

I'm gonna miss this view! I said looking up.

We can come here anytime! I'll take you anywhere in the world you wanna go. I still owe you a honeymoon.

You do don't you.? But I don't even know where I would wanna go.

I know a few places you would love.

Oh really like where?

You'd have to stick around and find out. He smiled.

See you got jokes early! I laughed.

Nah but I definitely can take you where ever you want.

I know you can. Thank you!

we finished eating our food than got ready for our departure. I was excited to get back home and to my kids. My mini vacation is over and back to reality. This little getaway was very much needed for me.

Carter brought all my 1,000 and one bags into the house. My shopping trip was just that a shopping trip. I didn't realize I bought so much shit until I got home.

Thank you!

Your welcome let me know if you need anything else.

I will. I leaned in and hugged him and he kissed my cheek and I kissed his lips. "I love you."

Gotta admit thought I'd never hear you say that again.

You just don't fall out of love with somebody. Your judgement might be a little cloudy but love doesn't just go away overnight especially if it was real.

I love you too Asia. He leaned in and kissed me again.

Have a goodnight! I smiled pulling away from him. He smirked and left out my house. He got in his car and left. I went upstairs to check on my kids and they where sleeping peacefully. Ms Marry had them bathed, fed, and sleep by the time I got home. I was so thankful for her.

I made Harms lunch for tomorrow and got all her school stuff ready. I got CJ's bottles and bag ready for tomorrow than all my work stuff as well. I took a quick shower than got in the bed. I was drained from all the traveling I did today. I fell right to sleep in my bed.