Chapter 5

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was going on 7am. I grabbed it and looked at it. "Harms Dad" was popping up.

Hello! I asked aggravated.

Damn you still sleep! Come open the door! He said energetic.

Nigga what! Why is you at my house?!

Come open the damn door, or ima use that key up under this mat!

Nigga you bet not!

Come open it than!

Ugh I hate you!

I love you to! He said before I hung up on him. I rolled my eyes angrily getting out the bed. All I wanted was my extra 30 minutes of sleep. I fixed my bra putting my tities back in place and went to go open the door. I swung it open and this idiot was standing here smiling.

Harm up yet? He asked holding a pink sparkly gift bag.

Nigga if you just woke me up out my sleep do you think Harmony is woke!

Ma bad! Stop acting like that! He said as he came in the house closing the door behind him. I rolled my eyes and was about to go up the stairs and he grabbed me. "Come here! You look good as fuck!"

Boy get the fuck off me!

Nah you opening the door for me with a bra and panties on you just wanted to make my dick hard!

Dante I'm not about to play with you, don't piss me
More than what you already did.

Let me make it up to you! He picked me up licking his lips before I could get another word out he was kissing my thighs laying me on my bed. "He slid my panties off quick. His mouth started suckin on my clit as if it was a pacifier. I couldn't contain my moans.

Danteee! I moaned trying to push him off of me. He grabbed my hands and kept eating me out until I was cumming in his mouth.

Mommy I'm woke! Harmony said opening the door.

Harm close the door! I yelled pushing him off me. Harmony never caught us doing anything I felt embarrassed right now. This isn't something I would even do if she was home or it would dead have to be in the middle of the night!

Ima take her to school you gone give me some pussy when I come back?!

You not coming back and no! I didn't even want you to do this! I said rolling my eyes getting up.

Yes you did you know you miss this!

No I don't!

That rose ain't fuckin you like I do!

My rose get my job done!

Oh it do! He went in my nightstand and grabbed it. He came up behind me sticking it in my panties placing it on my clit bending me over the bed he put on a condom and tried to slide in me but Harmony was knocking at the door again.

I took the rose from him as it was making me cum again and turned it off. He laughed and I hit him in his chest. "Leave me alone!" "Harm your dad is taking you to school!" I yelled back. "Go get her ready and get out my house!"

I'll be back with this dick!

Dante take your daughter to school! I begged. I grabbed my house coat and went into my bathroom. I went to pee and I could hear the excitement and screams from Harmony as she seen her dad. I turned the shower water on. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I showered and relaxed my body. We hadn't had sec in so long I was fine up until now. I didn't wanna have sex with him cause he's a hoe ass nigga but that head he just gave me made me cum so hard I wanted the dick to.