Chapter 44

CARTER P.O.V.

Hey Aunty! I smiled walking in my aunt house. It was smelling good as fuck in here. I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Hey baby you right on time you hungry?

Hell yeah! I just ate but I can eat again!

Mmmm you only be double eating when somebody pregnant! You gotta baby on the way you know I had a dream about some fish!

Actuallyyyyyyy Aunty I do! I laughed sitting down at the table.

What? Carter please don't tell me it's that nappy headed girl Kierra!

No Aunty it's not! I laughed. She sat a plate of greens corn bread, chicken, and bake Mac in front of me. "Actually she's uhhh my fiancée!" I laughed cause she turned around so fast. "Aunty I found the one.....she just so beautiful....I ain't never felt like this about nobody before. She make me feel like....like I can't even explain it! She makes me happy....genuinely! I feel like god made her just for me. When she's around my whole world stop. My life lights up. I don't feel this dark cloud over me anymore!"

Mmmmhm you in love! What's her name?

Asia!

How old is she? What she do? She ain't in these streets or nun is she?

Nah nun that....she actually a parole officer....my parole officer! (I laughed.) she's 24 she got a good head on her shoulders. Look this her! I pulled my phone out and showed her my Lock Screen. She slapped me in the back of my head cause the picture was of Asia on her knees with my dick in her mouth looking up at me. I laughed hard as fuck and unlocked my phone and went to a picture of her sitting in my lap at Disney with me holding her stomach.

She's beautiful, but I know you fuckin lying Carter why are you having relations with a woman who can put you in jail soon as she get mad!

It's not like that and she wouldn't do that!

How would you know?

Cause I do!

You just so reckless it don't make no damn sense you get that shit from ya daddy!

Fuck that nigga!

Boy!

Ma bad! But I came to see you to tell you I want you to meet her.

I'll meet her but don't bring no damn hussy in my damn house Carter I'm tired of these nappy headed fast tail ass girls. Especially the ones yo cousin Marcus be bringing through here. But how's I'lan? Has she met her?

Yeah she met her on her birthday, and her daughter! I'lan is in love with her. Her daughter and I'lan clicked so fast it was crazy! They call each other sisters and shit it's mad cute them my babies.

And how does Kierra feel about all that?

She pissed but I don't give a fuck. She be mad as hell I almost had to go in her shit a few times for acting and talking crazy.

You gone have a problem on your hands especially if that girl pregnant.

Ain't no ifs she is....she three months!

Oh lord! Ima pray for you. I'm happy that your happy! I'll meet her bring her by this weekend for dinner.

Bet, I definitely will!

Heyyyyy, heyyyy! A females voice sang! I looked up and it was my cousin Bre and London coming in the house. They was my older cousins. They was twin sisters and my favorite cousins. We was mad close as kids. They moved out of town last year.

Hey babies! My aunt smiled hard kissing her daughters.

What's up y'all! I smiled hugging them.

Damn nigga you get taller and taller every fuckin time I see you damn! Bre laughed as I hugged her.

No for real! I know I'lan gone be tall! London laughed.

Nah my baby gone take after her bum ass mama and be a lil shorty! But my son....my jit gone be tall as hell! I laughed.

Boy you ain't got no son! Mama what you cook?

Yeah ight.! I laughed.

Mmmmhmm unless it's by Kierra she ain't going for nun that!

He gotta baby on the way! With his fiancée! My aunt teased smiling.

A baby.....
A fiancée....London and Bre both said at once shocked.

Yup and she's beautiful too!

Oh hell must of froze over cause nah not yo hoe ass! I don't believe it Bre said laughing sitting next to me.

Yeah I don't either. London took a bite of her food and rolled her eyes.

She'll be here for dinner this weekend and y'all better be nice.

We always nice!

No the fuck y'all ain't and don't be trying to interrogate her or nun that shit y'all be doing.

We not!

I'm dead ass serious Bre don't be on no weird Shìt!

Dude I'm not, but how Kierra feel about this?

Fuck Kierra! I need one hall punch that bitch in her Shìt for me!

Oh just say the word you know we love a good blanket party!

On God we do! Just say when.

Shit whenever. I reached in my pocket and pulled out 10K. "5 for you and 5 for you handle that for me!"

Oh shit you dead ass!

Hell yeah I am! I'm tired that bitch!

Oweeee say less!