Chapter 31

Carter?

Yes princess?

Can you call I'lan for me?

Uhh I can't right now...her mom changed her number on me and took her phone. But soon as I get in touch with her you will be the first to know okay!

Okay!

Go get your coat and shoes on baby! I sat my coffee down and wrapped my arms around my man waist. "You coming back?"

Yeah I have to go into parole first.

Your not scheduled until next week.

Whoever yo temporary replacement is texted me this morning to come meet with them today.

Mmmm, did they say a name?

Officer cooper or some Shìt!

Oh he's nice! Don't be an ass to him!

I'm not! I just can't wait to get off this shit.

You will soon time is going to fly by!

Yeah ight it better.

You got those community service slips?

Yeah they in the car.

Okay make sure you show them to him. Cause it's in my notes that you are suppose to bring them. And he can see that! I don't want him to violate you!

Can I violate you? He smiled licking his lips.

Can you stop Harm is coming in! I laughed.

Ight I quit!

Thank you! Harmony, your grandmother is picking you up from school today.

Okay!

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. "Have a good day I'll see you later! And I'll see you when you get back!" I smiled kissing Carter.

Bye mom! Harm smiled.

Bye mom! Carter smiled mocking her. "Ight princess let's go!" He smiled picking her up and carrying her to the car. I loved the way they laughed and giggled. My baby was getting extremely attached to him and I wasn't sure if I liked that or not. I just didn't want my baby getting hurt.

I went back upstairs and got in the shower and than made my bed. I cleaned up what needed to be cleaned and took the stuff out for dinner today.

I went and got dress because Donnie had texted me and asked could she come over for a few. I needed one of my sisters anyways.

Hello bitchhhhh! She sang coming in through the front door.

Hi babe!! I smiled giving her side kisses. She sat her purse on the island and sat down.

What's up? I asked putting some grits and bacon in the bowl for her.

Girl I'm just in a bag of feelings today!

What's wrong?

Okay so member the guy I was telling you about?

Uhhh the one with the new baby right?

Yeah him!

Okay what about him.

He kinda like asked me to marry him!

What?! I asked choking on my food.

Girl!

But didn't he ghost you came back had a baby and now wants to marry you!?

Girlllll yes!

Yeah nah. Hell naw!!! What is he crazy Donnie?

Gotta be! We laying there after having sex and he says "Donay I love you and I been thinking about our future a lot lately....than he just dropped it and gone say "you wanna marry me?"

And what the hell you say?

Girl I laid there and played sleep.!

Donnieeee!!!! I screamed laughing.

I was just so flabbergasted like what?! Are you okay sir? I just wanted to haunch on you a lil bit you talking about marriage!

That's crazy, what you gone say when you see him again?

I ain't! He ghosted me, ima ghost him!

Petty! You is crazy! I can't believe him.

Now I ain't gone have no more in house dick.

Damn sure ain't! I laughed. The back door opened and Carter was coming in. Donnie looked at me smirking. He two gift bags from Chanel in his hand.

What's up baby! He smiled kissing me. "Hi how you doing!" He said acknowledging Donnie.

I'm good how are you? She smirked smiling so hard made me laugh. Nun of my sisters have officially met him yet.

Donnie this O2, baby this is one of my best friends, my sister, Donnie! I smiled.

Well it's nice to meet you! He said shaking her hand.

You too, I've heard a lot about you!

Good things I hope?! He smirked.

Absolutely! Thank you for making my sister happy she's a wonderful woman and deserves it! You are very lucky to have her.

I am! Trust me I ain't gone ever lose her! He smiled looking me in my eyes. "But I was just thinking about you and I made a lil stop before I came home. Ima go shower and change before I head back out!"
He sat the Chanel bags in front of me with some roses! He leaned in and kissed me again but with more passion. He made my coochie wet!

Thank you baby! I love you! I smiled so hard.

I love you too! He said kissing me again. Donnie mouth dropped to the floor. "It was nice meeting you Donnie!" He waved and going up the back steps.

Bitchhhhhhhhh! Chanel? Roses? A key to yo house? Home? YOU LOVE HIMMMMMMMMM?!!!!!! She asked with wide eyes and a smile so big you can see it from down the street.

Donnie he just....he's so different and nothing like I ever imagined him to be. He loves me, he spoils me. He treats me with so much love and care as if I was fragile. I ended up giving him Dante old key cause he's always here. We been dating for a while now and I really do love him no doubt in my mind.

He's met Harm you said right?

Yeah a couple months ago.....he's so sweet with her! You would think that's Harms real dad the way he treats her. And she's so attached to him.

Oweee we Dante is going to have a field day when he finds that out.

Dante can go to hell! Came around a few times. Ghosted her again now look it's been months. He's not playing that shit. He makes her breakfast in the morning. Tells her how much of a beautiful black princess she is, takes her to school. Helps with her homework. Treats her as if she was his daughter. And his daughter oh my good the cutest thing ever. Her and Harm are 7 months apart and when I say these two was inseparable from the moment the locked eyes with each other they became BestFriends and sisters. He's a great dad!

I'm so happy to hear that Asia. I can tell he makes you happy you smile different, you radiate happiness and joy. When you just seen him walk through that door your face lit up! He makes you happy!

He does! I never thought I'd be in this position or even fuck with somebody like him I almost lost my job behind this but I know I never want it to end! He doesn't just make me happy he protects my heart too! I smiled. I had tears in my eyes just thinking about him.

Wow that's love! I love that you speak so highly of him! I hope he forever treats you right! Donnie smiled wiping her tears.

Oh hood we crying! I laughed grabbing some tissue.

Girl cause that's that true love right there! She giggled.

It sure is!