Chapter 58

Me, Chante, and Donnie walked into Blues. It was this lil spot in the heart of the hood they had the best soul food. I was starving and I needed to be around my girls.

What's wrong? Donnie asked as we stood in line.

Nun, I'm fine! I said forcing a smile on my face.

It's not but okay! Donnie said twisting her lips.

I know you still not upset about the other day? Chante said annoyed.

What, no!

What happened?

Carter ass! She met with him and some bitch was in his face and he was being a straight ass hole
To her!

What?

Girllllll yes!

Okay Chante like come on now!

What he was!

You tried talking to him?

No....he don't wanna be bothered with me! He made it very clear that we are over and it's my fault. I had a good man and I fucked up!

So what you was going through something!

Chante shut up! Look Asia you know I love you and you gone always be my girl we sisters for life but come on now if that man didn't love you more than half the shit he did for you and I'm talking about them situations he fixed for you! He wouldn't of did it. I think you just hurt his feelings and he just hurt right now just like you. You wasn't the only person who lost that child he did to. Take into consideration of how you treated him....you did treat him
Like straight Shìt and all he wanted was to be there for you!

I know and I feel so bad! I'm use to being cheated on besides y'all and Harm no one has ever loved me! Not my mom not my dad, nobody! I thought he would of been left me by now anyways! I been through so much and I never had nobody be there for me when I needed them to be the most and that trauma just took over me in that moment.

Y'all just need to talk!

His mad ass do not wanna talk to her!

Chante shut the hell up!

I'm just saying he is pissed okay!

Let me just order my food. Cause you blowing me!
I rolled my eyes and stepped up to grab a menu. I kinda already knew what I wanted.

Damn you fine! Some dude said as he walked past me.

And you thirsty as hell. She got a whole nigga! Another male voice said from behind me. I turned around and it was Hendrix.

Fuck that gotta do with me? The dude said. He clearly was drunk and Hendrix was aggravated.

Hey baby! Chante smiled hugging him.

It's gone have everything to do with you if you don't keep it moving!

Nigga fuck you! Dude said suckin his teeth standing in the other line.

Yeah ight, sis don't get one these niggas kilt out here!

Can you relax why is y'all always on 10?!

I'm chilled, yo nigga outside and he in a pissy mood tread lightly!

That's not my nigga. He made it very clear we is over!

Yeah okay, sis that nigga love yo dirty draws try him if you want to. You and that bum ass nigga gone be dead!

Oh my god y'all are crazy!

You signed up for crazy you gave him pussy, a baby, and he gave you a ring! Yeah you want that Shìt!

No the hell I don't! Y'all just crazy! I laughed. "I forgot my wallet in the car!" "I'll be right back!"

You ain't forget no damn wallet you just wanna go see yo nigga! Chante laughed making Hendrix laugh.

Bitch pay for my food than! I ain't tryna see nobody!

Yeah okay!!!!

Dead ass pay for my Shìt than! I said as we got to the counter. "Come on big shot pay for my shit!" I said rolling my eyes. She's sucked her teeth and put her order in and Hendrix order in with mine and he paid for all our food even Donnie's! The cashier gave us our ticket and we was about to go wait outside. Carter was leaned against his truck talking to some other dudes. I made eye contact with him as I was walking out.

Yo shawty let me holla at you for a minute ma! Dude from inside said following me out.

Im good! I said walking away to our car. We was parked two cars down from where Carter was standing.

No for real what's up beautiful?! He asked following me.

I'm good! I said turning around.

Yo she said she good back up bitch! Carter yelled in the middle of him talking to his friends.

Nigga wasn't nobody talkin to yo ass!

You right but I'm talkin to you! He said pushing past his friends.

What's up pussy? Dude said showing his gun.

Chill bra! Hendrix said grabbing Carter.

Nah Nigga what the fuck you call me? Carter asked moving from Hendrix grip. Donnie came walking out with all the food.

I said you a pussy, pussy! Dude blurted out. Carter nodded his head pulled his gun from behind his back cocked it back and dude tried to pull his gun out but Carter shot him in the head three times!

Like I was saying before a nigga interrupted me, move them 5 to the east! He said loudly leaning back on his truck and going back to talking like he didn't just kill somebody.