Chapter 17

CARTER P.O.V.

You know ima kill you right! I laughed holding my side as I bled applying pressure.

Nigga fuck you. I want my muthafuckin money! Sin yelled gripping his gun.

What money? Nigga you stole from me yet a lone yo own blood. You wanted the drop on me you got it. Got the chance to take me out but some reason you keeping me alive right now.

Cause nigga! You the only one got money like that. Hendrix that baby nigga ain't got no bread. Plus he soft.

Soft? Nigga yeah ight. I wanted to save yo ass he wanna put a bullet in yo head on sight years ago. You know when I first got the news what you was doing to us nah I ain't believe it but Hendrix yeahhhh he knew, he knew you was a snake Nigga. Then that nigga bought me evidence that you on the type of shit You on. Nigga ima blow yo shit back. I laughed.

After I get my shit ima kill you Carter! He said before walking out.

You ain't getting shit nigga. I laughed. I sat in the chair and some shorty walked over to me. She had peroxide and some cleaning supplies.

Fuck off me don't touch me.

Look I can help you!

You can't help me with shit!

Listen to me O2, I help Sin out when I can but he ain't paying shit and been putting his hands on me. I ain't with this shit. I know who you is and can get this nigga. He also killed my brother I want payback.

He killed yo brother?

His name was Antwan. He worked for Sin and Hendrix for years....Sin told him he could get him a bag turned around lined my brother up robbed him and kilt him cause he knew he was coming up on the rise.

Yo brother was lil Ant? Found dead on 55th and North.

Yeah...I want that muthafucka dead just as much as you do. You kill him is getting my brother payback....I can help you get out of here. But first let me help you get yourself together. She lifted my shirt up and started to clean me up with the peroxide. "The bullet went straight through so you should be good. This is gunna hurt." She took a knife and sat it on fire before placing it on my skin. I bit the bottom of my lip from the pain. She did the same to my back to stop the bleeding. She gave me pain meds and a bottle of water.

So what's yo plan?

He leaves at midnight to go home. It's 2 niggas out side this door. There's a window in the bathroom bored up from the outside. I can get the bored off and cracked so you can climb out. You think you'll have enough strength in a few hours?

I could make it, you play me and I promise you ima kill you!

I'm not playing you I'm serious.....