Chapter 12

I woke up to the sun coming up peeking through the sun Windowsill. The beautiful beach sand glistening as the water shimmered through each wave. I got up to see Carter on the balcony smoking a blunt. The heat was blazing today. I covered my naked body and stepped on to the porch. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back.

GoodMorning! He smiled without turning back around.

GoodMorning! I said with a raspy voice. I lost my voice last night from all the screaming and moaning I was doing.

You Ight? He laughed.

Yeah!

I bought you some tea it's in the kitchen with breakfast.

Thank you, you coming to eat with me?

Yeah I'll be in, in a minute.

You not suppose to be smoking either! I sang going in the house.

You not supposed to act like my PO eitherrrr! He sang back making me giggle. I went downstairs and the kitchen had roses everywhere, they was so beautiful! A huge breakfast sat at the table. I grabbed the tea and drank it waiting for him as I admired the roses.

I grabbed my phone and texted my baby girl. I knew she would be up by now even though they didn't have school today and tomorrow.

"Hi mommy I miss you!😘" she texted back. I called her on FaceTime to see what she was doing. She was up eating cereal and watching tv with Ms. Marry. Ms. Marry had my baby over there trying to knit and sew I know she was tired of her. It made me laugh.

I'll talk to you later baby girl! I smiled before hanging up. I grabbed a plate and got me some food
Together. I wasn't really hungry but it all looked so good.

Carter came in behind me and I leaned my head back and he kissed me than my forehead. I loved forehead kisses. It was a sign of protection.

Did you drink yo tea? He asked making him a cup
Of coffee.

Yes thank you! I said biting down on some pancakes. He sat down and made him a plate as well.

After breakfast I was thinking we get out of here, I gotta couple things to handle and ima be a minute. Ima have the driver take you to the airport and fly you back home. I'll be home later tonight.

You sure? I can wait for you!

Yeah....business stuff!

Mmm okay! Well I had an amazing time with you. This was very impressive. Thank you, for it all!

My pleasure baby girl! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

I did! I smiled. We finished our food ate and laughed. I made him get in the shower with me and of course we just had to have sex. We went from the shower to the room to the balcony and back in the room on the floor. I never in my life had this much sex. It was amazing! I didn't wanna stop and I didn't want him to stop. He kept teasing me. He a build my nut up than stop, build it up again than stop, which made me climax so hard. He knew exactly what he was doing. That's the type of dick that make bitches crazy.! That's the type of dick that have you bussing out windows and going to jail.

He drove me to the airport his self and kissed me bye and waited for the plane to take off before he drove off. This was so amazing! God was blessing me with this man but I had a funny feeling with all of this!