Chapter 23

CARTER P.O.V.

I walked into the restaurant and I had a meeting with this P.I. One thing about them tables they always turn.

You must be O2! He said getting up shaking my hand.

I am, Johnson right?

John!

Right! Can I talk to you in a more private area.? I asked walking away from the table.

Yeah sure.

Great follow me! I led him through the restaurant and through the kitchen. I opened the freezer and stepped in with him. My niggas stepped from behind the stands and he got scared.

You was hired by officer Erin  Thompson to follow me and my girlfriend around? I questioned pissed off.

What....no!

Lie again! I said punching him so hard in his face I broke his jaw. "I need you to write down every fuckin password and email you have to every single file you have! Whatever you got on me and my bitch write that Shìt down!" I yelled. I started beating his ass over and over and over again. He had a swollen eye and the other one had a broken eye socket.

Write that shit down! I yelled. "Keep his ass alive and check all his shit out. I want everything disappeared and when it's done freeze his ass!" I walked out the freezer and left the restaurant.

I got in my car and went to go get my princess from school. I had went and picked my other princess up to. I understand that dating someone with a child your like a package deal. Asia was a beautiful mom and her daughter was beautiful and behaved so well. I loved how she clicked with I'lan so quick. My baby is a loner and don't like people just like me. I'm glad to see her opening up to someone and taking an interest. They so close you would of though Harmony came out my nuts. I hated seeing bum ass niggas do they kids wrong. She didn't deserve that shit she a child.

Hi princess! I smiled picking her up.

Hi Carter! She smiled.

I talked to your mom earlier....

You did!? She asked sad.

Yeah, why you sound sad?

Cause she probably told you what I said!

Is that a bad thing?

No...but my dad doesn't love me...I just...

Harmony look I understand you just want a dad and I love you already. Your a beautiful bright princess! I'm going to marry your mom one day but that's not going to stop me from being in your life now....I'd love to be your dad!

Really? She asked with tears in her eyes.

Of course baby girl!

Oh my god daddy! Thank you for my sister! I'lan screamed happily damn near in tears.

You can call me dad to if you like it's completely up to you! She started crying and I pulled over and got out and hugged baby girl. That bitch nigga broke her heart a long time ago. Ima shoot that nigga too. "Don't cry princess, you got me forever Ight!"

Yes! I wiped her tears and she smiled.

You know what they say daddies babies, mamas maybes!