Chapter 17

It was nice meeting you I'lan! I said smiling giving her a hug as she reached up to hug me.

You to, daddy don't forget to bring Harmony to the movies with us next week! She said kissing his cheek.

I won't baby! Come on!

Bye sister! She said hugging Harmony for so long.

Bye sister call me! Harm said so sad. I can't believe the bond that they made that quick. They both did not want to leave each other.

She got out the car so sad and he walked her to the door. She gave him the biggest hug and kiss and tan to the door. Her mom was so pretty. She stood at the door in some lil shorts and a sports bra. Her body was perfect. I would double back to if I was him.

Hey baby daddy! She smiled waving at him. "Call me later, I love you!" She yelled smirking.

Kierra shut the fuck up! He yelled back at her walking back to the car.

I'm serious call me later it's important boo. She yelled again as he opened the door. "Who the fuck is that in the car?!" She asked mad kissing her teeth. Now ima take my compliment back bitch don't get popped in the mouth. He pulled off so quick.

His phone started ringing before he could even turn the corner. "Yo?" He asked answering it on the car radio.

Who is Harmony? My baby talkin bout some new sister. You got another kid or something I don't know about?

Relax dude what you want?

Don't be bringing yo lil bitches to my house!

Ain't nobody come to yo house shut up!

Whatever! I hope yo lil hoe can hear me! Cause you ain't gone do shit but dog walk the bitch and be right back over here!

Can you shut the fu.... You know what bye! He hung up on her and shook his head. "Harm I'll be to pick you up next week to go to the movies okay princess!" He said as he looked back in his rear view mirror at her with a smile.

Is you gone ask me? I questioned. Even though I didn't care he still need to ask.

Did you not hear them? They sisters now! They gone kill me if they don't see each other.

Yeah mom we sisters now! Harm laughed.

He pulled into the driveway and I gave Harmony my keys to open the door. I got out the car to grab our bags and he closed the trunk. "Are you coming over tonight?" I asked unsure. Yesterday and today we didn't really speak to each other. He was so nonchalant with me and short. I know it's the whole relationship thing that has him upset.

Nah I gotta do something...

Really? You gone pull that!

Pull what? I got business to take care of.

Okay Carter whatever I see where this is going!

And where is it going Asia!

To hell, you can just leave me the fuck alone now. This is exactly why I ain't wanna do this or get involved in the first place! I said as I rolled my eyes and started walking away.

Bye Carter! Harmony sang smiling so hard. He held his arms out for her and she ran to hug him. He picked her up and swung her around. Her laughter made him smile.

I'll see you next week okay princess.

Okay, thank you! She smiled getting down and running back in the house. I closed the door behind me and locked it. He really just pissed me off.

I'm really like Carter mom! He's so Cool! Harm smiled grabbing her bag and going upstairs.