Chapter 33

I tossed and turned in my sleep not being able to sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I seen Erin's face. It scared the hell out of me. I grabbed my phone and called Carter crying. He told me he was on his way. His temp PO was suppose to pop up on him in the morning which is why he wasn't here. I can't even sleep without him.

I wiped my tears and shortly after he was coming through the door. I jumped up and he hugged me wiping my face.

What's wrong? He asked hugging me.

I just need you here!

I know, here take these. He reached in his pocket and gave me the pills and my water off my nightstand. "You'll feel better in a minute!" He assured me. He guided me back to bed and I laid my head on his chest.

Why do I feel bad? I asked wiping my tears.

Cause you are to pure Asia! He was a monster to do that to you. You did nothing wrong.

But he's dead!

And he deserved it. He put your life in danger by not minding his business. You'll be okay though. Once you get through this!

What if I can't!

You will!

How do you get through it?

Asia I caught my first body at 13! I been doing this my whole life. I don't have any type of self conscious, or any humanity really. I turned that Shìt off along time ago. You, and the girls is the only thing that makes me feel any type of emotion. But you....you gone be okay! It's just guilt making you feel like this because you are a good person. I'm not! Just keep in mind HE FUCKED YOU OVER, HE DID IT TO HIS SELF!

I know....

Close your eyes! I'm right here! He kissed my forehead and rubbed the back of my hair until i started falling asleep.

_______________________

I woke up to the loudest banging on my downstairs door. I didn't have any clothes on. I grabbed my robe and put it on. Carter must of left after I fell asleep. It was going on 10am. I put my slippers on and started going downstairs. The banging was getting louder and louder. I grabbed the handle to the door and opened it pissed off.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I questioned asking Dante which who it was at the door.

Nah. Where the nigga at? Where his ass at Asia? He asked completely pissed off pushing me back coming into the house.

What the fuck are you talking about!? I asked pissed off. Harmony came in the house sad.

You bitch! He said mushing the side of my head. "You got niggas around my fuckin daughter! Where that nigga at?!"

Who you calling a bitch and putting your fuckin hands on, Dante you getting besides yoself.! I yelled pushing him back.

You muthafucka. Nigga feel comfortable calling my daughter and she calling him daddy and shit! Is you stupid? I'm her father!

No is you stupid muthafucka he's more of a dad to her than you ever been in 8 years! You don't even take care of her. If I'm not fuckin you, or with you, you ghost her! You don't help with Shìt! Bitch my daughter cries all the time wondering WHY YOU DON'T LOVE HER! She screams and cries for you and you don't even give a fuck.

That is my child Asia!

No it's my child! She is my daughter! I been here since day one and where have you been huh? Fuckin off on me fuckin with other bitches.! Have maybe babies out here and shit! Fuck you! My man is more of a man than you could ever fuckin be!

Where the nigga at than? Huh! Where that nigga at!?

He right here! Carter said he was leaned against the door. I didn't even see this nigga. "And if you put yo hands on my bitch again I promise you, that's gone be the last time you use them bitches!" He said licking his lips walking all the way in the house.

You the same nigga from that night at the club!

And you the same bum ass nigga who don't take care his kid!

Nigga you don't know shit about me!

I know enough nigga! You a bum and you don't take care of yo kid. So what's up? That's my daughter now what you wanna do? You wanna fight I'll break yo fuckin jaw Nigga! Carter said getting aggressive.

Let's not go there baby! I stood in front of Carter to get him to back up from Dante.

Nigga ain't nobody scared of you. That's my kid Nigga. I fucked her!

What is you saying? IM FUCKIN HER! SHE'll SUCK MY DICK RIGHT NOW IN YO FACE IF I TELL HER TO!

Nigga! Dante yelled pushing me out the way and swinging on Carter. Carter two pieced his ass he fell back into the glass desk, Harmony started screaming and crying to the top of her lungs.

Stop. Stop, stop don't hurt my daddy! She screamed and cried running to Dante. My baby had straight fear in her eyes. Carter took a deep breath pissed backing up. I grabbed Harmony as Dante got up. "I hate you Carter I never wanna see you again!" Harmony cried.

Dante get out my house!

You gone be sorry bitch! I promise you that Asia! That my daughter and I'm taking you for everything you got including my child! You gone be sorry! And you'll never be her dad!

Pick yo jaw up off the floor for I drop yo bitch ass again!

Dante leave! Get out! I cried. Harmony ran out my arms and up the stairs as Dante left!. I closed and locked the door. I ran up the stairs to Harmonys room and she was laying in her bed crying. I grabbed her and hugged her so tight.

I'm so sorry Harm! I'm sorry baby! I kissed her and hugged her and cried with her.

I don't want Carter to be my dad no more! She said through her tears. "I don't want my dad to die!"

What why would you say that he's not!

My daddy told me that Carter is a very bad person, and that he kills people!

Harmony listen to me, he does not! He is a very good person you understand me! He has a lot of love for you and he will never ever hurt you or me! You understand me. I assured her looking in her eyes. I pulled her into me and hugged her so tight. Oh god my baby heart is broken!

I went back downstairs and Carter was cleaning up the glass that had broke. "I'll go buy you another one!" He said throwing it in the garbage.

It's fine you don't have to...

How is she?

I got her to calm down she'll be okay!

I'm sorry Asia, I'm fuckin sorry! I know she hates me.

No she doesn't! My daughter loves you....she's just scared right now.

Fuck!

Look it's okay, I'm goin to talk to her again later. You okay!

Nah I'm mad ass hell! I don't even do Shìt like that in front of kids or nun I almost kilt that Nigga!

I know and I'm thankful you didn't... he told her that you kill people!

What?!

Yeah...she's scared.

Fuck man! I gotta go clear my head or something...

Please don't do nothing stupid!

I'm not! But If that Nigga come around here threatening you putting his hands on you or anything again I swear to god I'll end his shit!

I know you will. Just think about Harmony please before you do anything.

Ight I got it....

Just go cool off and call me in a minute, I'll finish cleaning this up don't worry. I took the broom from his hand he was so pissed off. He pulled me to him and kissed me. "I love you!"

I love you to Asia!