Chapter 48

Here's your coffee, have a good day at work baby! Carted smiled before kissing me.

Thank you! I love you! I smiled kissing him back. He closed my car door and blew a kiss to I'lan. She waved back smiling and I pulled off.

Have a good day baby! I kissed her cheek and she got out the car to go into school. After she was in I pulled off and headed to work. My time off was much needed. But I was ready to get back to work. I loved my job and what I do.

Asia? A male voice asked as I was walking towards the building. I turned around and it was Hendrix, Carter best friend.

Oh hey! I said turning around.

You good you need help?

Oh no I'm fine, thanks what's up.?

I forgot to get yo home girl number that day. Can I get it?

Oh who Chante? I asked laughing.

Yeah ha she jie was cute.

It's 716-443-7788!

Shìt thanks!

You welcome, she gone be happy to hear from you!

Shit me too, have a good day doe sis! Tell ma boy ima call him later.

Okay! I laughed walking away. I went into the building and I can just smell the fresh parolees ready for me to violate them.

I went to my office and a fresh bouquet of roses was on my desk. I already know who they was from but I picked the card up anyways. "You know I love you but I'm just reminding you! -CM❤️" I smiled hard I love my man.

A knock on my door took me out my daze. I looked up and it was a handsome man. He stood about 6'1, brownskin, wave cut, nice white teeth, muscular built, a few tattoos and a nice polo on with blue slacks. "Hi I'm Drew Jones, your new partner!" He smiled widely extending his hand.

Hi, Asia Ray! I smiled shaking his hand.

It's nice to meet you. Nice to put a face to a name. But they didn't tell me you was this beautiful! He smirked.

And engaged! I smiled.

I see, as beautiful as you are I could only imagine you not being with someone. I just wanted to introduce myself!

Well it's nice to meet you!

I'm across the hall if you need anything.!

I won't but okay! I smiled. He smiled and walked away going across the hall. Please don't be a weird ass nigga like Erin!

I logged into my computer and got all my things situated. Chante came running in my office smiling. She hugged me tight doing a happy dance. He must of texted or called her!

Hendrix called you? I laughed.

Yes he asked me on a date with his fine ass! She yelled jumping up and down.

I just seen him outside he asked for your number!

Oh my god what ima wear? You the MVP! He wanna be my man!

Okay you and Carter needs to go have lunch I don't know who more delusional you or him!

I'm just saying why else?

Uhh to get to know you! I laughed.

Nahhh he wanna fuck me and be my man!

Chante say it with me "Delusional!"

That's how Carter got you right?

Carter is crazy!

Crazy, delusional same thing!

Go to hell please! I laughed shaking my head.

Whatever I need to Call D so she can help me think
Of something to wear! Byeeeeee!

Byeeeeee!

I loved me some Chante her energy was everything and when I need to laugh that's who I call
On. I started going through my books so I can plan my schedule accordingly for the day and week.