Chapter 7

I woke up to the bathroom water running. I looked over at the clock and it was 5am. CJ started to wake up. I picked him up to get ready to change him and get him a bottle.

I woke you? Carter asked coming into the room.

No...he was waking up.

Let me jump in the shower and shit and I'll get him! He smiled taking his clothes off.

You've been drinking it's fine.

I'm good baby!

Carter it's okay literally it's okay...you just got in?

Yeah, I ain't mean to stay out this long.

It's okay, did you have fun at least?

Hell yeah we had a ball but I ain't doing that shit again! A nigga getting to old! He laughed leaning in to kiss me.

Wait come here! I was taken back by the heavy smell of perfume on his tshirt.

What? I pulled him in close to me. "What bae?"

You just smell like perfume...

Probably just from the strippers and shit! Ma bad...

Strippers?

Yeah we was at club Lenox ..... I ain't do to much if that's what you was thinking?

Nah, I mean like I trust you! I want you to be able to go out and have fun long as you not going home with nobody....

You'd never have to worry about that! He smirked kissing me again. He grabbed his towel and skirted to the bathroom quick. I changed my baby and fed him all while Carter was in the shower. He was taking a long as shower.

I laid CJ in his bassinet and he fell right back to sleep. I cut the heat up a lil bit more and got comfortable in bed.

After a while I felt Carter lay beside me as I was drifting off into a deep sleep. He wrapped his arm around me and his light snores filled my ears.

MORNING....

I woke up just before CJ did. I didn't want him to wake up Carter so I picked him up and carried him downstairs and the girls was already watching tv.

GoodMorning babies! I smiled at them.

Morning mommy! They both sang back.

I put CJ in his swing and started on breakfast for them. Pancakes, eggs, sausages and a side of fresh fruit with yogurt. I swear I loved everything about being a mom.

I made their plates and sat them at the table so they could come and eat.
I went upstairs to grab my phone and almost broke my neck tripping over Carters boots. I picked them up and his clothes and took them into the closet. As I sat his clothes down in the dirty basket I noticed lip stick on his shirt. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of it. I'm not tripping am I?!

I went back downstairs in the livingroom and called D! She'd let me know if I was overreacting or not reacting enough before I went crazy.

Hey!

Oot oh what's wrong? She asked as she answered.

Why you think something wrong? I asked as I sat on my window seat.

The was you just answered and it's 8:30am. What's wrong?

Uhhh D he didn't come into the house until 5 something this morning...I'm not complaining cause I wanted him to go out and have fun he just got home ya know...

Yeah.... So what's the issue?

He smelt like straight perfume last night and took a long ass shower, this morning I almost break my neck tripping over his shit and I see lip stick on his sweater...am I over reacting? He said they was at Lenox and you know how the strippers be and shit.