Chapter 11

I packed a small bag for Harm and took it down to Ms Marry house and came back and got me a bag ready for myself. I feel like I was being such a hypocrite right now. I talked so much shit about never dating a felon and how I look down on felons and stuff now look at me. Risking my whole job and career for one.

"I'm outside!" A text flashed across my screen. "Okay, coming!" I texted Carter back. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I looked at myself in the full mirrors on my stairs to make sure I looked cute. I was dressed in my black body suit my pink balenciagas and my pink birkin. I felt like I looked good. I did my make up and put my jewelry on as well so I was shining in diamonds. I opened my front door and left out. He was pulled up in a black on black tinted out Gwagon.

Hi! I smiled.

What's up baby girl! He smiled leaning in to me
For me to kiss him. I kissed his lips softly and sat back. "You hungry?"

Yes starving actually!

What you gotta taste for?

Mmm some hibachi!

I know a great place. He said smiling.

Oh really!?

Yeah! He pulled off and got on the eway.

How many cars you got cause on yo paper you out one!

Ight for the next 24hours you can not and I mean can not act like my PO!

I'm not acting I am!

Not for the next 24hours.! I'm not having that I don't wanna hear nun that!

Okayyyy!

I got 6 cars though...

6? Why do you need so many?

That's like me asking you why you need so many wigs!

Girls need wigs!

Why you bald headed? He laughed.

Nigga please! You seen my real hair!

I did?

Yeah when you came into the office the first day my hair was out!

Damn yo shit is fake baby jie long. I ain't gone cap.

Yeahhh so don't try to play me.

Ight relax baldy! He laughed and I pushed him.

He pulled up to the airport and I was confused. He got out the truck and somebody got out a black car. He spoke to them for a second than came back to the truck. "You ready?" He asked smiling.

Wait where we going?

You want hibachi right?

Yeah...

Come on than! He smiled so hard he could laugh. He grabbed my bag and his and came around and opened my door helping me out. I was so confused.

A guy with a airport cart pulled up and he gave his car keys to the guy in the black car. He got on the cart helping me on and the driver drove us to a private jet.

Where we going? I asked shocked.

To eat come on! He laughed. He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. The inside of this jet was so nice it looked like a rich person owned this.

Hello Mr. Mitchell! Everyone greeted him as we got on.

Nice to see you again Mr. Mitchell! The pilot smiled shaking his hand.

Like wise Chaz, it's been a while!

I know sir, welcome home! The duration of your flight to Miami today will be about 3 hours. It's clear sky's so we are all set.

Okay great thanks!

Champagne? A flight attendant asked bring us over two glasses.

Thank you! I smiled.

Enjoy! She smiled back walking off.

Miami? I questioned with laughter.

Benihanas got the best hibachi! He smiled sitting back putting his feet up.

Oh you got pull like that!

What you thought? I really wasn't that nigga or somethin? I told you I ain't one of them niggas you use to!

I mean clearly!

His phone started ringing and he looked at it and got up. "I'll be right back!" He said getting up and walking to the back of the plane and closing a door behind him.

Prepare for take off! The captain said over the intercom. I was so excited about this and to say impressed was the least.

He was on the phone for a minute most of the flight. He came out and sat with me for the last hour. "Sorry about that I was taking a business call!"

It's okay, everything okay!?

You asking as my girlfriend or as my PO!?

As Asia your...

Girlfriendddddd! Say it with me!

Cut it out! I giggled.

I mean we might as well be together I ain't going no where! You ain't goin no where?

Can we get to know each other first!

We do know each other you clearly know all my business....

That's cause I have to know but for some reason I feel like I don't really know!

You have no idea! But once things clear up on the legal side for us I'll let you know on a deeper level.

Knowing the type of business I'm in I don't wanna put you in any predicament that'll land you back in jail.

You won't! Come here! He said leaning in. I grabbed his face and stoked his beard before kissing him.

The plane landed and we was in Miami. I was so excited! He grabbed my hand and lead me off the plane getting our bags. A Audi truck was parked waiting for us when we got off. He opened the door for me and got in. He drove straight to Benihanas. It was a wait time of an hour but we walked right in and gave us this section secluded from the restaurant. I was so impressed and I couldn't stop smiling. The food was so amazing. We talked and laughed for two hours.

After we left dinner we went to a penthouse on the beach and it was so beautiful! The ocean view was amazing. We sat on the back porch under the fire pit drinking champagne as we watched the sun set. I haven't been this happy in i don't know how long.