Chapter 42

Carter's baby mother had ruined his whole day the other day and he didn't really wanna be bothered. He stepped out to handle business and go work out. I felt bad for him. I wish I could handle his BM problem like he handled my BD problem. Maybe I need to have a sit down with this girl. I ain't tryin to be her daughters mom but I do love her child like my own. And she needs to understand that my man is my man no ands ifs or buts. Whatever they had is over and that's just that!

Hey your car is here! Stephanie said coming into the livingroom.

Oh thank you! I grabbed my purse and put my crocs on. I was going to get a full body massage and facial. Miss Mary took the girls out to a trampoline park and lunch for fun.

This was much needed! I'm not new to pregnancy but this baby was resting in my pelvis and it was killing me. It seemed like it was a lot of pressure and cramping. I wanted to hurry up and get this over with. It really hadn't set in yet that I am pregnant.

I took my stuff off and got naked on the table. I closed my eyes and relaxed. My masseuse started rubbing the nice warm oil on my body and I felt a soft kisses on my legs which made me open my eyes quick. I sat up and smiled.

You like that? Carter asked with a smile.

What are you doing here? I asked surprised.

I just wanted to surprise you! He laughed a lil. "Lay back!"

He started rubbing my body and massaging me. His hands was like magic. I was in complete awe as he massages my pelvic area. It was like the tension was released quickly. He massages my belly and kissed it talking to his son. It was so sweet. I didn't have this type of love and intimacy when I was pregnant with Harmony. So it was really important that I enjoyed it now.

He covered my body up still massaging me as the lady came in to give me my facial. I never felt this good and relaxed before. If I ever had a problem to worry about right now. I didn't!

Wanna go eat? He asked helping me sit up.

I do! I smiled kissing his lips. "Thank you baby I enjoyed this!"

You deserved it! He said as he helped me down from the table. I just loved how he made me feel so love and granted me with so much reassurance. I loved that for me. How did I get lucky to get this man!

We went to go eat a bit and than we went shopping! We talked about everything and he kept me laughing. He let me pick random stuff up for the baby and myself and he didn't hesitate to pay for anything. It was so cute seeing him interact with me and be so interested about the things I wanted for our son. That made me feel so much better, happier, and overall confident that we are going to have a beautiful, beautiful healthy marriage and raise our children the best.!

Can't nobody tell me that this wasn't real!