chapter 17

Yuan Li:"???"

The horses rushed straight towards the outskirts of Luoyang city.

Everyone in front of Chu Wang's mansion was shocked by this sudden scene, staring in astonishment as Chu Hechao abducted Yuan Li and shot out liike arrows into the distance.

Yang Zhongfa was the first to snap out of it. He muttered, "My goodness, he just kidnapped someone directly. General, you really have some guts."

"Hurry up!" Yang Zhongfa shook all over, raised his voice, and cracked his whip. "Follow me and catch up with the general!"

A group of armored soldiers shouted in response, spurred their horses, and galloped away, raising a cloud of dust.

Chu Wang and Madam Yang stood there dumbfounded for a while, then turned their heads and looked at each other. After a long pause, Chu Wang's face turned livid. He slapped his thigh in anger, trembling all over. "B*stard! B*stard! Chu Hechao, this B*stard!"

Just after his elder brother's death, he dared to abduct his sister-in-law in front of everyone. Even though Chu Wang knew that Chu Hechao had no ambitions to seize his brother's wife, he couldn't help but be furious.

What would others think if this matter spread?

Guo Lin and Lin Tian also exclaimed, "Young Master!"

They hurriedly brought out their horses from the mansion. Liu Jixin glanced around and quickly held onto Lin Tian. "Take us with you."

Immediately.

Yuan Li went from being puzzled to expressionless.

The horse jolted, and Chu Hechao's armor pressed against Yuan Li's face, leaving a painful and deep mark. Yuan Li knew that he had been abducted by Chu Hechao.

What was Chu Hechao doing?

Has he gone mad?

Is he playing tricks on him out of boredom?

"General," Yuan Li was trapped in front of Chu Hechao, sitting sideways on the horse. The position was very uncomfortable, his buttocks hurt, and he felt a constant sense of danger of slipping off. Yuan Li forced a smile and said, "Please put me down."

The wind blew his words into fragments.

The next moment, a crimson cloak covered Yuan Li's head. Chu Hechao's voice came lazily through the layers of fabric, "Hmm? What did my sister-in-law say? Speak up."

Yuan Li's forehead throbbed, and he raised his voice, "Chu Hechao, put me down!"

Chu Hechao replied briskly, "No."

Yuan Li, despite his good temper, couldn't hold back anymore. He had no idea what Chu Hechao's actions meant or what his purpose was.

Was he seeking revenge on him? Mocking him? Or putting on a show for others to see?

It couldn't possibly be that he was taking him to the northern border of Youzhou, right?

Yuan Li sneered, raised his hand, and was about to tear off the cloak. Chu Hechao held his wrist, his touch cool as he said, "Sister-in-law, do you want everyone in Luoyang to know that I've abducted you?"

Without hesitation, Yuan Li ripped off the cloak covering his face. His usually smiling and handsome face now revealed a dangerous aura, reminiscent of the day of the massacre on the farm. He looked up at Chu Hechao, his eyes filled with suppressed blazing anger. "General Chu, do you think that by putting a cloak on me, no one else will know that you've abducted your own sister-in-law?"