chapter 65

" What does rubbing* mean?" 

* slang of saying pleasuring oneself

In the darkness, Chu Hechao asked.

His voice was hoarse but calm, and his tone didn't sound like someone engaged in that kind of activity.

Yuan Li became even more uncertain. Could he have really been mistaken earlier?

"Rubbing means..." Yuan Li tried to find the right words for a while but eventually gave up. "It's nothing."

However, not understanding it made Yuan Li feel uncomfortable. He moved his feet and walked towards Chu Hechao.

He accidentally kicked the wooden basin, causing half of the water to splash out.

Chu Hechao was enveloped in the darkness, and in such a color, it could hide all filthy thoughts. He seemed a bit indulgent as well. He calmly leaned against the back of the chair, allowing the fire to burn within him, his hand resting on his thigh without moving, just supporting himself like that.

When he heard the sound of water, he opened his eyes sharply and warned, "Don't come any closer."

So fierce.

Yuan Li's lips twitched, he thought inwardly.

Did Chu Hechao really become aroused because of him?

But if he wasn't aroused, why did he extinguish the fire and prevent Yuan Li from approaching?

Yuan Li lightened his footsteps and carefully avoided any obstacles as he slowly approached Chu Hechao based on his memories.

The sound of dripping water from the basin became the best cover.

Chu Hechao didn't notice his approach. He was enjoying the atmosphere, and the cage of chains in his heart opened a tiny crack.

From morning till night, whenever Yuan Li came to mind, his head was filled with various noisy voices. There were Chu Mingfeng's dying instructions, his parents' scolding and reprimanding, and the whispering of his subordinates... These voices sneered, was disappointed, and hated him. But now, they were all suppressed one by one.

Chu Hechao tilted his head back, revealing a side of him that was stubborn and savage, like a bandit. His face was expressionless, even somewhat cold. However, his mind was filled with various hidden and impure thoughts.

For example, he had already told Yuan Li not to come closer, but Yuan Li insisted on approaching. So, he no longer restrained himself and pressed the young sister-in-law against the table, opening his legs and questioning why Yuan Li didn't listen to him.

For example, Chu Hechao was pressing down on Yuan Li, burying his head and thrusting without making a sound. The pitiful and helpless young sister-in-law could only endure his demands and rough movements, crying with red eyes and covered in sweat.

In his mind, he defied him, teased him, made him cry, and did all sorts of things.

Chu Hechao's thoughts became more and more excessive, using all kinds of wickedness on the imagined Yuan Li, exposing all the wicked and fiery instincts in him regarding this aspect. The tendencies that had been suppressed for over two months, once the idea of indulgence arose, it pounded against Chu Hechao's temples, causing pain.

But while he viciously made Yuan Li cry and beg for mercy in his mind, in reality, he remained firmly seated in the chair, his eyes closed even in the darkness.

Even in the darkness, he refused to glance in Yuan Li's direction.

He exerted all his strength to protect his fragile sanity.