chapter 105

The horses galloped, heading straight for Chu Wang Mansion.

Chu Hechao wrapped his arms around Yuan Li's waist, holding the reins in his hands. Yuan Li sat straight-backed, maintaining a distance of about an inch from Chu Hechao's chest. The two of them looked exceptionally upright. Chu Hechao glanced at Yuan Li, his gaze sweeping down from the back of his neck all the way to his tailbone, flowing smoothly like a bow.

Feeling an itch, Chu Hechao reached out and lightly touched Yuan Li's waist.

Yuan Li immediately felt annoyed and turned his head to give Chu Hechao a warning glare. "Behave."

Chu Hechao's expression suddenly turned serious, and he put on a menacing look to tease Yuan Li. "What's wrong? Can't I touch my own wife?"

Yuan Li retorted, "No. Who's your wife?"

Chu Hechao suddenly put on a stern face, looking fierce and intimidating. He asked in a threatening tone, "Tell me, are you my wife?"

Not expecting this change in Chu Hechao's demeanor, Yuan Li held back his laughter and deliberately sang a different tune. He replied resolutely, "No."

Chu Hechao said, "Say it again."

As they approached Chu Wang mansion, Yuan Li was brimming with confidence as he repeated three times, "No, no, no."

As soon as the words left his mouth, they arrived at the gate of Chu Wang Mansion. Yuan Li was about to dismount, but Chu Hechao flicked the reins, and the horse sped up even faster, passing by the Chu Wang Mansion like the wind.

Caught off guard, Yuan Li fell directly into Chu Hechao's embrace.

The servants and attendants who were waiting at the front of the Chu Wang Mansion were startled, but they quickly understood what was happening. Chu Hechao's voice came from afar, "I'm going to celebrate with the governor after we catch the deer!"

"Oh, they're going to hunt deer," everyone suddenly realized.

In no time, Chu Hechao covered Yuan Li with his cloak and ran with him into the wilderness.

"...Chu Hechao!" Yuan Li was dumbfounded, then gritted his teeth in anger, "Quickly go back! What are you hunting deer for? Go back!"

As they rode further into the desolate and uninhabited area, Chu Hechao took advantage of the opportunity to sneakily touch Yuan Li's waist.

Yuan Li couldn't help feeling annoyed. He turned his head and looked back, only to have his face held down by Chu Hechao. He was truly angry this time. "What are you doing? Go back!"

The more remote the place, the stronger Chu Hechao's desire seemed to grow. He touched Yuan Li's lips and felt like a traveler who had been thirsty for a long time. His voice was hoarse, "Open your mouth and let me kiss you."

Yuan Li's lips were chafed by Chu Hechao's rough ones, and the scent of dust and blood from him entered Yuan Li's nostrils. Chu Hechao implored and coaxed in a low voice, "Just one kiss, and then I'll take you back, Le Jun."

Initially, Yuan Li didn't want to let him kiss him, but smelling Chu Hechao's scent and hearing his earnest pleading, he unconsciously opened his slightly pursed lips.

Chu Hechao eagerly took advantage of the opportunity and delved in. It had been only four months since they last kissed, but he acted like it had been four years. He exerted a lot of strength and passion, swallowing Yuan Li's saliva continuously, making Yuan Li's tongue feel sore.

The horse trotted along, its hooves making little jumps in the mud, but it didn't affect the passionate scene on its back.

May was the season of birds chirping and frogs croaking, and the woods were full of life. Small flying insects buzzed around their ears as Yuan Li's lips were engulfed in Chu Hechao's scorching breath. Yuan Li gazed dazedly to the side and realized they had somehow arrived in a dense forest.