chapter 91

Yuan Li found it both funny and heartwarming to see Chu Hechao so scared. "I said being with you means being together, and I won't regret it."

These words became honey in Chu Hechao's heart. He chuckled and relaxed, saying, "Look at what you've turned me into. Just a few words from you and I'm scared like this. Tell me, did you drug me?"

Yuan Li replied, "Yes, I drugged you."

Chu Hechao laughed and pretended to be scared, "Tell me, when did you drug me?"

"I don't know," Yuan Li's mouth felt dry, and he kicked Chu Hechao's leg, "I'm thirsty."

Chu Hechao didn't want to move, so Yuan Li kicked him again. After being kicked twice, Chu Hechao lazily got out of bed to get him some water. "Look at how lazy you are."

Yuan Li drank three cups of water before his thirst was quenched. The man made a disdainful expression but patiently poured him cup after cup of water. Yuan Li handed the cup to Chu Hechao and smirked. The most enjoyable thing after being in a relationship was being able to have various things brought to you without leaving the bed. It truly was pure happiness.

When they went to sleep, Yuan Li picked at the man's nails. "Do you want to wear four-cornered flat pants too?" Chu Hechao looked strange and asked, "Why would I wear that?"

"It's comfortable to wear," Yuan Li said, "and it gives a sense of security." He explained the benefits of wearing underwear in great detail, while Chu Hechao half believed him, "Really?"

Yuan Li suddenly became spirited and got out of bed to rummage through boxes and cabinets. "I made some extra before. I'll give you a bigger pair to try."

Chu Hechao loosened his belt and took off his pants. Seeing that Yuan Li seemed uncomfortable, he smiled and said, "You've already kissed me, why are you hiding now?"

Yuan Li frowned, "You're too ugly."

Chu Hechao chuckled, "Come here."

Yuan Li walked over and handed him the item. Chu Hechao held his hand, pulled him closer, and kissed him before putting on the pants.

But they were too tight and couldn't be put on.

Yuan Li felt a bit disheartened. "Tomorrow, I'll have someone make a bigger pair for you."

Chu Hechao grinned, "Are you jealous?"

Yuan Li silently threw the pants at his face.

The next day, Yang Zhongfa and He Lang used fishing as an excuse to invite Yuan Li to teach them swimming in the Fuchun River. After watching yesterday's competition, they felt a sense of crisis. The new soldiers trained by Yuan Li were so good at swimming, but they, as renowned generals, didn't even know how to swim. If there were ever a water battle in the future, they would be helpless and anxious.

They didn't want to ask the soldiers for help, so they sought Yuan Li's guidance.

Yuan Li readily agreed and took them to a shallow river. They first practiced swimming movements on the shore.

While Yang Zhongfa and He Lang practiced, they commented, "Lord Yuan teaches much more carefully than the General."

Yuan Li raised an eyebrow and smiled mischievously, casting a glance at Chu Hechao, who remained unfazed. "Did the General teach you guys swimming?" Chu Hechao had learned to swim.

Both of them nodded hastily, "The General learned it somewhere and taught us a bit last time. We didn't want to trouble you, but the General found it bothersome and didn't want to teach us."