Sneak peek!

Hey dad!" The Weasley kids yelled as soon as Arthur Weasley entered the hotel room from a walk. They had won a trip to Egypt and had been visiting several pyramids and just enjoying the sights.

Grace handed him a breakfast plate and passed the biscuits.

"How was your walk dear?" Molly asked. 

"It was… it was… well. Sit down, I have something to tell you all."

"In a moment, I can't have the eggs burn." 

There was a tapping on the window and they looked over to see an owl with the newspaper there.

"Go get the paper, Grace." Molly instructed. 

"No, Grace-" Arthur started, but it was too late. Grace had retrieved the paper and was staring at the front cover with an unreadable expression on her face.

"Siri." She whispered, her knees gave out, and she fell to the floor. 

George and Fred immediately jumped up and ran to her, Bill, who had come with them to Egypt, stood up quickly. 

"Gia! Dad, what is it?"

"Sirius Black has escaped from prison."

"What? How?"

"We don't know, he just escaped. And Grace still believes he's innocent."

"Because he is." Grace whispered, clutching her stomach, feeling sick. "What if they catch him?"

"It's going to be okay." Fred said, hugging her tightly. He and George were the only ones who believed that Sirius was innocent. Even Remus thought he was guilty. 

Grace knew better, Sirius would have rather died than rat out on James and Lily. He loved them, they had been best friends for years. 

He wouldn't have gotten them killed.

Bonus chapter as promised!! I'm going to give Q&A a few days more in case anyone thinks of more questions (you can ask as many as you want!)

Thanks for reading!!!!