14~ End of the Tournament

Grace had recently graduated to drawing, and she had some amazing talent, but she still didn't register people talking, and tensed at any touch. But it had given her friends and family more hope than anything.

Charlie apperated right outside Hogwarts and then ran to find the other Weasleys. He found Fred, George and Lee in the courtyard and sent a few kids to find Ron.

"Where's Kayda?" He gasped, out of breath.

"Um, Neville has him." George said, surprised to see him.

"You came all the way from Romania to make sure we were taking care of the bloody dragon?" Lee asked warily.

"No, his magic!" Charlie said.

"What?"

"Is there something special about it?" Fred asked.

"It's a dragon of course It's special!" George explained.

"Guys! His magic, it might make her feel safe enough to come out, and once she's out, she probably won't go back."

All three boys froze.

"Charlie... are you serious?" George asked.

"Yes, why would I be telling you otherwise?"

"Meet me at the hospital wing, I'll get Neville."

George sprinted inside the castle and ran to the broom closet, slamming the door open and making Neville jump a mile.

"What's wrong?!"

"Charlie has an idea, bring Kayda with us."

"O...okay..."

George waited then he and Neville walked to the hospital wing together, Kayda seemed excited and was giving them a look that said: 'Took you long enough'

As soon as they walked into the hospital wing, Kayda flew off Neville's shoulder and to Grace's.

Everyone was tense and silent, Fred reached for George's hand and George grabbed it.

Ever so slowly, Grace reached up and stroked Kayda's neck, then seemed to snap back to reality and looked around.

"Guys? What's going on?"

Charlie hugged her tightly.

"Gia! Oh thank Merlin that worked. It's been a long three months."

"Three... three months?!" Grace said, obviously distressed. "No! We just had the Yule Ball and then Dumbledore needed to see my memory. That was last night, right?"

George shook his head, hugging her as well with Fred.

"No, you... you shut down, basically." He said gently.

"You've not registered anything, you were able to eat yourself and use the bathroom if Madame Pomfrey helped you, but that's it." Fred added.

George was about to say something else when Ron, Bill, Molly and Arthur ran in.

"Did it work?" Molly asked frantically, then saw Grace looking at her. "Oh Grace!"

She ran over and pulled her daughter into her arms, Grace hugged her back, they both started crying and Arthur joined them.

"This won't happen again, I promise you. I'm so sorry." Arthur whispered. "But I'm so proud of you. You did the right thing."

Grace didn't say anything, but pulled away to hug Ron and Bill. Madame Pomfrey had made everyone who wasn't family leave, but Grace could smell Lee and Neville waiting outside and knew they'd be there when her family left.