6~ What a Christmas

Lee walked over and turned her around slowly, looking at her back. Ever so gently, he traced them with his finger, sending little shivers down her body.

"Oh Grace..."

She turned around slowly and he hugged her, holding her close.

"I- I'm sorry my body isn't perfect for you." She whispered.

"What? Grace..." he glanced at George and he immediately pulled Fred out of the room, shutting the door behind them.

Grace sat down on the bed, looking down. Lee was standing, deep in thought.

"Why haven't you done it yet?" Grace asked after several moments of silence.

"Done what?"

"Claimed me, made me yours."

Lee looked even more confused.

"Father said that's all a woman's good for." Grace said, trying to explain. "I'm here to be yours... and only yours. You own me, I hope I'm good enough, even though I'm... not whole. I really do love you Lee, I don't mind you being-"

Lee stopped her there, he had realized what she was talking about and he looked absolutely disgusted.

"Grace, no. Absolutely not. It's not that I don't want to- want to do the deed with you. But I do not own you." He took a breath. "If we ever do it, it's because we both want to, but I don't need it, even if we got married I'd be fine without it, I've never been with anyone that way anyway. I want you to be the only one. And I know that I'm not your first, but that was not your fault, you were forced, and it was terrible, and downright disgusting of your father to do that." He kneeled in front of her and made her look at him. "I love you so, so much, no amount of scars and trauma is going to change that."

Grace didn't realize how much dread and fear she had been holding onto until it suddenly lifted, and she began crying.

Lee bit his lip, holding back tears himself and pulled her into his lap and held onto her tightly.

. . .

Grace stood up first. "I'll join."

A few dozen students were meeting in the Hogshead in Hogsmeade a few days before Christmas break, Harry had come up with a secret club that would actually teach them something about the dark arts.

She walked and stood next to Hermione, Lee and the twins joined her after a moment, and soon everyone there had signed the paper. Some because they were forced, others because they truly wanted to.

The day before Christmas break, Grace was with Harry, Hermione and Ron, Hedwig had been injured by something or someone trying to get ahold of a letter from Sirius who was evidently going to talk to them somehow that night.

Malfoy was standing outside of the potions classroom and talking loudly, waving a parchment with permission for the Slytherins to have Quidditch. Umbridge had passed a decree that all clubs had to be approved, which was going to make their own meetings hard.

Ignoring Draco, they went inside and sat down, joining Neville. Draco followed, continuing to speak.

"I mean, if their choice to let houses have Quidditch is based on the ministry, Gryffindor probably won't, because half the team are Weasleys. Except Grace that is." Draco made eye contact with Grace before continuing. "And they've been looking for an excuse to fire Arthur Weasley for years, what better way than to ruin his kids Quidditch career?"

Grace put a hand on Ron's arm quickly.

"He's not worth it, he's all talk." She said softly.

Ron nodded as Malfoy continued.