Book Two!!! 1~ Flying Cars = Angry Mum

"

We better not get caught." Grace muttered to her brother Ron as she and her other brothers, Fred and George, snuck towards their father's car.

They were headed to get their friend Harry from whatever hell hole he was stuck in. He hadn't responded to any letters and then there had been the word of him nearly being expelled…

"Coast clear." Fred whispered. "Alright Gigi?"

"Yes." 

"Okay. You go first, since you can turn invisible, and scope it out." 

"Wait! I have another guess!" George whisper shouted. "Did Snape give it to you? He seems to like you."

"The people who don't like Grace, should be put out of their misery."

"That, I agree with Freddy, but I don't want Azkaban to deal with our shenanigans after we put said people out-"

"The only thing I would accept from Snape is an apology and a million Galleons." Grace interrupted. "Will you focus?" She turned her necklace on and scurried across the yard. When she got to the car, she turned it back off and signaled the boys to get over. Soon, they were on the way to Privet Drive. 

George was driving. He and Fred thought it would probably be a two hour drive, so she had brought one of her books. The mysterious Island. Dad had found it in a raid and brought it home. Grace loved that book. 

It was about five men and their dog, during one of the muggle wars, who had been imprisoned and escaped in a balloon. Only to crash land on an uncharted island in the pacific ocean. 

The time passed quickly, even though Grace had to read the same words repeatedly because she couldn't focus. Even though Grace had to read the same words repeatedly because she couldn't focus. Even though Grace had to read the same words repeatedly because she couldn't focus. (Sorry, it was too perfect to miss)

When they were hovering quietly outside Harry's window, Ron started tapping the glass. Until it woke Harry up.

"Ron!" He whispered loudly. "What are you doing here?"

"Breaking you out." Grace answered softly, unscrewing the bolts that held bars over the window. "Where's your things?"

"Downstairs, in the closet." 

"Don't worry mate, we'll get them." Ron assured, as Grace finished getting the bars off the window and dropped them into the bushes below. Ron took the wheel, and her, Fred and George climbed out, and as quietly as possible, picked the locks on Harry's door and retrieved his things from downstairs. While they were gone, Harry had run around gathering things so they were ready. 

Grace slowly climbed onto the top of the ford to help Harry pull his trunk into the car's trunk. There was a loud crash when they dropped it, which was followed by a loud crash from Harry's aunt and uncle's room. Harry was halfway in the car when there was an owl screech and Grace shouted. 

"Harry! Hedwig!" 

Harry's eyes widened in shock as he fell back through the window, grabbing her cage and handing her to Ron. 

Grace slid into the car's open back window just as Harry's uncle burst into the room letting out a scream that sounded like a child's. 

"Petunia! He's getting away!"

He threw himself across the room and in a desperate grab, got ahold of Harry's ankle. George and Fred grabbed his hands and yanked him through, pulling Mr. Dursley out, and tumbling into the bushes below. His son and wife were gaping at them from the window.