BOOK 6!!!! ~1 Family and Fights

Grace finished moving the last of her things into her bedroom at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. She had moved out to make room for Fleur who was moving into the burrow, and because the twins had asked her to. Last night they had moved almost everything, and that morning she had brought the last load.

Sarah started crying and Grace went and got her before it woke up Fred or Angelina, who had both been up with her all night already.

Grace walked back into her room, Lee was still asleep in the bed and she sat down on the edge, kissing him to wake him up.

He smiled and opened his eyes.

"Morning love. Sleep well?"

"Yes, did you?"

"Good enough." He sat up and kissed her properly. "Anything from my parents?"

"No, I think they're trying to give you space, but I think you should drop by later. They'll miss you."

He smiled a bit and looked at Sarah.

"I keep imaging that that's our baby you're holding."

Grace turned bright red.

"Lee!"

"What? At least I didn't say it in front of your brothers. Speaking of which." He turned to where they were facing each other. "You haven't told Timothy you moved out, have you?"

Grace looked down and shook her head.

Timothy had wanted her to move in with him and Sirius. Now that Sirius's name was cleared, Grimmauld place had actually become a nice home. Grace hadn't even told Fred and George and had only told Timothy that she would think about it.

Lee sighed. "Baby... I know it's hard. But you have to say something." He pushed the hair out of her face and tilted her chin up. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to stay here." Grace admitted.

"Then that's what should happen."

"But I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings."

"You can't please everyone! It's impossible."

"I can try."

Sarah started fussing and Grace stood and started bouncing her gently.

"Grace, you're going to run yourself ragged." Lee said softly, watching her. "It's not healthy."

"I'm fine."

"You're not fine, you're exhausted, more so than usual. You're doing that tutoring slash study group for other kids at Hogwarts, even though you have a huge load of schoolwork yourself, helping with Sarah, and you're working in the shop. You need to slow down."

"No, all of those things are important. I'm plenty caught up with school and the kids need help. First years shouldn't have this much work over the summer, but we're getting it all done in a day. Plus, Neville is improving by leaps and bounds."

"Babe, I'm serious."

"No you're not, you're Lee." Grace muttered.