Letters

Dear Remus,

I know it's late, I hope this doesn't wake you up. 

I had my first astronomy lesson. I loved it so much! Along with transfigeration and Care of Magical Creatures. The stars are amazing, I want to meet a Centaur one day, I wonder what it's like to read the stars like a book. 

Herbology this morning was interesting as well, but not as much. Too much sitting, I don't mind the dirt, -Hermione certainly did- but we couldn't walk around much.

Mcgonngal found out about me sleeping in the boy's dorms. Lavender is such a tattle tail! Her last name is Brown. Do you know her parents? We made a compromise and I have to sleep in my bed once a week. Slowly working up. I'll be in there Friday or Saturday night.

Be safe okay? I've had a bad feeling all day and it gets worse whenever I think of you. Please write back just telling me that you're alright. I love you.

Gracie

Grace waited, hoping he would say something even though it was almost 2 a.m. she hadn't heard from him since Monday. Her book buzzed briefly and lit up. She tore it open.

Gracie, 

Don't worry. Love you little one.

Remus.

Grace hugged the journal and tried not to cry.

He hadn't said he was okay.

I'm sorry guys, I know this is super short but I just wanted to get something out. School is really kicking my arse among other things going on... I'm nearly done with another chapter so hopefully it'll be out by Sunday at the absolute latest. As always, thanks so much for reading!! I must say I didn't expect to get this many readers.
~Anna