10~ Remus

"Remus!" George said, sounding shocked. He gently pushed past Grace to hug him.

Grace was frozen, one hand on the railing. Remus was here. She had expected Bill, or maybe Charlie from the smoky smell on Fred when he came upstairs. If Remus was here, it meant he was safe. Was she dreaming again?

Remus looked exhausted. His brown hair was even more untidy than usual, and he looked like he hadn't been eating properly. His quiet voice brought her out of her thoughts.

"Hey little one."

She stumbled forward, falling into him. Much like she had years ago. After a few minutes she pulled away, she wiped her face.

"How was the moon?" She asked, Making sure Lee couldn't see her hands.

"It was alright. I'm okay." He brushed her hair back behind her ear. Grace nodded.

"Do you want something to eat?"

"That'd be nice."

"It's on the table, I'll get you some. You sit down."

Remus did so obediently. Grace grabbed a plate and piled it up. When she brought it back, Remus immediately dug in. Grace exchanged a worried look with the twins.

"So, Remus, where are you going from here?" Fred finally asked. "You should at least stop by Mum and Dad's. They've been worried about you."

Remus nodded, swallowing what was in his mouth. "That's my next stop. I'm going to stay here tonight, in one of the teacher's suites. And head out tomorrow."

"Do you have to, um," George glanced at Lee. "Go back?" He finished lamely. Remus shook his head.

"No. I'm done with that job." All three Weasleys felt relief at those words.

"Done with what job?" Ron's voice interrupted. Grace turned around to see him grinning, she smiled back. Ron didn't know about Remus being a werewolf.

"Remus! Welcome back!"

"Hey Ron," Remus offered a high five which Ron gladly accepted.

"Where's Harry?" Grace asked.

"Waiting for me upstairs." Ron replied. "Want me to bring him down?"

Grace felt the air around Remus change. Tense, and worried, alongwith a pained look on his face.

"I don't think it's a good idea tonight." Ron looked at her strangely.

"Wha- oh, uh, nevermind. It was good to see you Remus."

"You too, Ron."

After Ron had left, Remus turned to the twins and Lee.

"Grace tells me you three have quite a reputation as pranksters." All three boys got excited, and they told Remus about their dream shop. Grace popping in to mention some of her favorite products once in a while.

"They're working on candies for trauma victims too! You know, things that'll help calm them down, or silent fireworks and sparklers." Remus looked very impressed.

"That's amazing, boys!" Fred and George blushed.

"It was really all four of us. We got the idea when Grace had a panic during fireworks on Percy's birthday last year. She's helped us with other things too."

"You guys are still the masterminds though. You'll be the ones starting it, after you leave," her hands faltered. "After you leave Hogwarts."