11~

Hermione and Grace reacted at the same time, both hitting Harry with a few jinxes to disguise him. Grace used a hair color changer and height, while Hermione used a swelling charm on his face.

Then they slowly came out.

And bolted.

The forest wasn't as crowded as Grace hoped it would be. If it was more so, she could've hidden in it. But luck was not on their side.

Just as she was about to reach a thicker area, Grace tripped and someone jumped on her back, pinning her down as she started kicking and screaming.

Despite the attempt at fake names, it didn't take them long to recognize Grace and Ron, which completely blew their cover.

Greyback got in Grace's face as someone started to bind her hands behind her back.

"Remember me? I gave your brother a few nasty bites. Tell me, how is he doing? Dead, I hope."

Grace spat in his face and his companions began laughing as he grabbed her by the throat.

"You'll pay for that."

Grace refused to break eye contact, even when he started to lift her up.

"Let her go!" Ron shouted, struggling against his ropes.

"You know, David will be really angry if you kill her." Another death eater, Scablor, spoke up. "I ain't taking the blame for that."

Reluctantly, Greyback dropped her.

"You're a werewolf descendant, I can smell it on you." He snarled. "There's still time to change to the right side. And who knows, I might forgive you and let you be my mate.""

"I'd rather die." Grace growled.

Angry, Greyback grabbed her roughly and they all aparated and appeared outside Malfoy manor, Narcissa let them in.

"What's your business?" She snapped, looking extremely unhappy for prisoners to be dumped on her doorstep.

"We've got Potter and Gansta. Believe her father is looking for her."

"He's not my father." Grace muttered angrily.

The men started laughing.

"Could've fooled me! Not her father. What rubbish."

She ignored them and watched helplessly as Harry was forced in front of Draco, in the hopes that he could confirm for sure that this was in fact Harry Potter before bothering Voldermort.

"Take a good long look, Draco." Lucius whispered. "If he is... we could be back in the dark lord's good graces... "

"I- it might be, I don't know."

"But look!" Lucius pointed. "That's Granger, there's Gansta, and Weasley! It must be Potter!"

"I don't know Father." He backed away, watching Greyback warily.

The drawing room door opened behind them. A woman spoke, and the sound of the voice made Grace want to scream.

"What is this? What's happened, Cissy?"

Bellatrix Lestrange walked slowly around the prisoners, staring at Hermione.

"But surely," she said quietly, "this is the Mudblood girl? This is Granger?"

"Yes, yes, it's Granger!" cried Lucius, "And beside her, we think, Potter! Potter and his friends, caught at last!"

"Potter?" shrieked Bellatrix, and she backed away to get a better look.

"Are you sure? Well then, the Dark Lord must be informed at once!"

She dragged back her left sleeve: Grace saw the Dark Mark burned into the flesh of her arm, and closed her eyes tight, tuning out everything around her to stop the memories.

When she opened her eyes, again, Bellatrix had the sword and had cornered Greyback.

"Where did you get this sword?" she whispered to Greyback, taking his wand.

"How dare you?" he snarled, his mouth the only thing that could move as he was forced to gaze up at her. He bared his pointed teeth. "Release me, woman!"

"Where did you find this sword?" she repeated, brandishing it in his face, "Snape sent it to my vault in Gringotts!"

"It was in their tent!"

She waved her wand, and the werewolf sprang to his feet, but backed away from her.

"Draco, move this scum outside," said Bellatrix, indicating the unconscious men. "If you haven't got the guts to finish them, then leave them in the courtyard for me."

"Don't you dare speak to Draco like that." said Narcissa furiously.

"Be quiet! The situation is graver than you can possibly imagine, Cissy! We have a very serious problem!"

She stood, looking down at the sword, examining its hilt. Then she turned to look at the silent prisoners.

"If it is indeed Potter, he must not be harmed," she muttered, more to herself than to the others. "The Dark Lord wishes to dispose of Potter himself.... But if he finds out... I must... I must know...."

She turned back to her sister again.

"The prisoners must be placed in the cellar, while I think about what to do!"

"This is my house, Bella, you don't give orders in my house."

"Do it! You have no idea of the danger we're in!" shrieked Bellatrix.

Narcissa hesitated for a moment, then addressed the werewolf.

"Take these prisoners down to the cellar, Greyback."

"Wait," said Bellatrix sharply. "All except.... except for the Mudblood."

Greyback gave a grunt of pleasure.

"No!" shouted Ron. "You can have me, keep me!"

Bellatrix hit him across the face.

"If she dies under questioning, I'll take you next," she said. "Blood traitor is next to Mudblood in my book. Take them downstairs, Greyback, and make sure they are secure."

She threw Greyback's wand back to him, then took a short silver knife from under her robes. She cut Hermione free from the other prisoners, then dragged her by the hair into the middle of the room, while Greyback forced the rest of them to shuffle across to another door, into a dark passageway, his wand held out in front of him, projecting an invisible and irresistible force.

He separated Grace from them and Ron threw himself against the bars, trying to grab her.

"No! GRACE! HERMIONE!"

Ron's protests followed her up the stairs as Greyback dragged her back upstairs into the dining room.

Where David was waiting.