4~ Train

"Sirius, this is a terrible idea." Grace muttered, keeping a tight hold on the leash attached to Snuffles's collar.

The dog licked her hand to try and comfort her and they went through the barrier together.

Sirius had insisted on dropping Harry and the others off, ever since the fight between him and Molly, he had been especially protective of Harry, and Grace for some reason.

As soon as Lee saw the Weasleys, he walked over and shook Mr. Weasley's hand, they talked for a moment and then Lee kissed Grace.

"I got permission to kiss you in front of everyone." He gloated.

Grace rolled her eyes.

"I don't remember you asking my permission."

Lee immediately backed away.

"Shoot, I'm sorry, that should've been first."

Grace simply wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I'm teasing, but thank you."

Lee grinned.

"Sit with me on the train?"

"I do every year."

"This year it's official."

"Alright, I'll be there in a moment."

Grace hugged her parents and then knelt next to Sirius.

"Be careful, don't sneak out."

The dog licked her face and Grace hugged him.

"I'm not kidding, please be careful."

"Grace! Come on!" Fred shouted from a train window.

Neville had been waiting for her and he grabbed her hand, then ran towards the door as the train started moving. He jumped in and yanked Grace in after him and they fell back onto the floor, Grace landed on his chest and Neville yelped in pain.

Grace scrambled off him and Neville slowly sat up, clutching his ribs and leaned against the wall. Grace knelt next to him.

"Nev? What's wrong?" Grace touched his chest and he winced.

Before he could protest, Grace pulled up his shirt and gasped.

His chest was covered in bruises, black and purple, a few faded to a nasty yellow. Grace helped him pull it off completely.

"Who the hell did this to you?" Her voice was very soft.

"Grace it doesn't-"

"Who. Did. This. To. You?"

He sighed.

"I was in Diagonally the other day,, Malfoy and his dozen friends disarmed and jumped me."

Before Neville could stop her, she was marching down the train to the car she knew Malfoy was in with a murderous look on her face. Soon, Grace had six wands in her hand, five people knocked out and memories altered, and Draco pinned to the wall at wand point.

"You think it's funny to beat people up Malfoy?" She snapped.

"I... I... my father will hear about this!" He sputtered, obviously terrified.

"Oh I'm shaking from fear!" Grace scoffed. "When your friends wake up, they'll think you've had a bad dream."

"What?"

"I just want you to remember, Malfoy, that in two minutes, I had you and your friends disarmed, and your friends out of the game. You hurt someone I care about again, and I'm not going to leave you with a warning, got it?"