9~ You foul, loathsome evil-

The Party that night was huge. Hufflpuff, Ravenclaw, and several Slytherins had joined up in the Gryffindor common room to celebrate.

Oliver couldn't stop crying, he was so happy. He was still holding the trophy happily and just looking at it.

Grace was thrilled because Ron and Hermione were talking again, even though he still blamed Crookshanks for eating Scabbers.

The only problem was that Fred was getting very drunk, and he was crying.

"George said he was fine. And then... he died." He mumbled, Grace watched from a few feet away, the smell of alcohol making her nervous. Lee was talking to Fred quietly.

"No, he's okay now. Remember? Do you want me to go get him?"

"No! Don't leave me too. You're the only one still here..."

Lee looked at Grace and she nodded. George had been with Ron last and she found him quickly, hugging him and then dragging him over to Fred.

George took in the scene and knelt next to his twin.

"Freddy, I'm here, okay? I'm so sorry. I'm not going anywhere."

Fred let out a shaky sob and they clung to each other for several minutes. Neither seeming to want to let go.

"You won't leave?" Fred whispered after awhile.

"Never. We'll never be separated again, alright? Only when we're married, and then we'll live next door. So not even then."

Fred nodded.

"And Gigi? Where is she?"

"I'm here." Grace said over the noise. "But you smell bad and I'm not coming over there."

"Oh, okay..." he looked up at George. "I'm exhausted."

George laughed a little and helped him up.

"I know. Lee? Can you take him upstairs? Grace and I will stay down here."

Lee nodded.

"Sure thing. See you guys in the morning." He took Fred's arm and they slowly walked off, Fred stumbling.

The common room was slowly emptying as people went to their houses, or bunked with a Gryffindor friend.

When it was empty, Grace and George claimed a couch and she curled up next to him and inhaled his scent.

"I missed you." She whispered, blinking back tears.

"I missed you too. I'm so sorry."

"I know."

"So, you and Lee?"

Grace smacked his arm.

"Were you listening? At the hospital? "

"No. What happened at the hospital? I'm not that dense. He's always kept an eye on you, at first you were like his sister, but recently... it's been different."

"We kinda almost kissed at the hospital... but you woke up."

"Perfect timing!" He gloated with a grin.

"George..."

"Sorry."

"No, what do you think?"

He was quiet for several seconds and Grace felt her heart sink.

"I think you two are perfect." George said, kissing her forehead. "And I can't say Fred and I haven't shipped it."

Grace laughed a little.