Ask #37 & Ask #38

@JanAnn416 Ask for Thunderhoof: HOW THE FRAG ARE YOU STILL ALIVE AFTER FALLING DOWN 200 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS?!?! Also, this is for Ratchet: Did you and your Sparkmate know that I'm your daughter???

Supercruncher: *Leaning over a cliff you know just because! I mean what's life without a little risk sometimes am I right but I must advice NEVER LEAN OVER A CLIFF!!!! Supercruncher's doing that right now and almost fell off the cliff edge after that little scare Supercruncher teleports back into base only to see Miko on his wattpad account*

Supercruncher: MIKO HOW THAT FRAG DID YOU GET INTO MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT!!!!!!

Miko: It wasn't hard you never sign out! By the way there's an ask for somebot named Thunderhoof!?

Supercruncher: Really let me see that! *takes Miko's phone and reads the ask then gives the phone back to Miko completely missing the other one then teleports to the con base appearing infront of Thunderhoof making him jump*

Supercruncher: Thunderhoof you have an ask from JanAnn416 they have asked HOW THE FRAG YOUR STILL ALIVE AFTER FALLING DOWN 200 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS!!!!

Thunderhoof: Alot of primus dam luck!

Supercruncher: I'd say nobot can survive that!

Thunderhoof: I did but only because when I offlined from the fall down the stairs I annoyed all the bots in the allspark so Primus ended up sending me back!

Supercruncher: *shocked as frag* Primus can do that!

Thunderhoof: *nods*

Supercruncher: *deadpan voice* Of cause he can!

Thunderhoof: *chuckles*

Supercruncher: Well thanks for answering Thunderhoof bye *teleports away*

1 Hour Later

*Supercruncher's chilling on a wall drinking a cube of energon completely dead to the world around him*

Miko: *sees an ask Supercruncher missed and sees it's for Ratchet so she walks over to him* Hey Ratchet!

Ratchet: *sighs* What do you want Miko!

Miko: I just wanted to let you know you have an ask from JanAnn416 she asks if you and your sparkmate know she's your daughter!

Ratchet: *shocked* WHAT!!!

Supercruncher: *spits out his energon* WE HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!!!!

Miko: Ok so i'm going to take that as you did not know!

Supercruncher&Ratchet: NO WE DID NOT KNOW!!!!!!

Miko: You know I only have one question!

Supercruncher: And what's that Miko?

Miko: *looks between them* Which one of you are her Carrier!?

Supercruncher&Ratchet: *wide optic they look at each other then Supercruncher blushes and looks away mumbling about something*

Miko: Well since Supercruncher looks like his about to crash i'll finish this chapter *clears throat* Well there you have it guys Thunderhoof answered his ask Ratchet and Supercruncher apparently have a daughter I don't know who her Carrier is so~ keep them coming guys! *a loud bang is heard behind her and Miko looks back* And there goes Supercruncher!