Ask #22

@LuminaPearl I got an ask for Smokescreen. Does he have a crush if so do tell~. Never deny a Femme her curiosity. Lol

Supercruncher: *badly injured on the med-berth as a worried and scared Ratchet looks and watches him you can even hear the occasional whimper from him but all Supercruncher is doing is fuming on the inside and guilty for scaring and worrying Ratchet on the outside even though it was Predaking's fault! painfully checking wattpad seeing a ask reading it then comm's Smokescreen*

Supercruncher: //Smokescreen please come to the med-bay you have an ask and i'm currently feeling like i'm offlineing!?// There was noise from the other end that kinda sounded like a moan then a alright was heard as everything went quite

*10 minutes later Smokescreen walks in*

Smokescreen: What is it Supercruncher i was in the middle of something!

Supercruncher: Yeah and i think i know what that was!

Smokescreen: *blushing* Ahh no you don't!

Supercruncher: Sure well anyway you have an ask from LuminaPearl they have asked if you have a crush if so do tell!~

Smokescreen: Yes~ i do have a crush~ it is Bee~ and we are sparkmates as well as bond-mates~

Supercruncher: Huh so i was right you were fragging Bee when i commend you!

Smokescreen: *blushing brightly* I-I um I *sighs* Yes i was fragging Bee!

Supercruncher: Ha knew it!

Smokescreen: *still blushing* Yeah well i'm ah~ go back to my berthroom now um...bye! *runs off*

Supercruncher: Their going to continue fragging i know it!

Ratchet: Well I've finally decided that once your fully healed we will spark-bond!

Supercruncher: *surprised but happy* WHAT REALLY!!!!

Ratchet: Yes i could have lost you today Crunch! And i refuse to let that happen again! at least when were spark-bonded i'll always know where you are and how your feeling as long as the bond is open of cause!

Supercruncher: GREAT I SHOULD HAVE GOT PREDAKING TO THROW ME OF THE FLIGHT DECK AGES AGO!!!!

Ratchet: *growls* PREDAKING DID THIS TO YOU!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yeah his a big meanie!!~

Ratchet: *out raged* HE WILL PAY!!! 

Supercruncher: Thanks Ratchy~ Well there you have it guys Smokescreen answered his ask Ratchet is most likely planning Predaking's death~ so~ keep them coming guys~