Dare #30

@GalaxyPanda102 I dare Ultra Magnus to sing "Right hand man" from Hamilton the musical and Optimus to sing Hamilton's parts and Megatron to sing Burrs parts!

Supercruncher: *banging his helm on the wall after witnessing Wheeljack say something stupid to Ultra magnus which earned him a punch to the face as well as have to clean the whole base after banging his helm one last time he checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it he teleport's the three as well as his self to a cave*

Supercruncher: Ultra magnus Optimus and Megatron you have a dare from GalaxyPanda102 they have dared you three to sing "Right hand man" from Hamilton the musical and Optimus to sing Hamilton's parts and Megatron to sing Burr's parts! and i assume Ultra magnus to sing Washington's parts

Megatron: I don't sing!

Supercruncher: That's a lie you and everybot else sang in the last chapter! so stop complaining!

Megatron: *grumbles*

Ultra magnus: I'm a commander not a singer!

Supercruncher: Stop being a party popper Magnus! and have fun!

Optimus: Primes don't have fun!

Supercruncher: Really Optimus you too! alright that's enough no more complaining! do the dare bots SING!

*the three groan but comply none the less*

Random bots: British Admiral Howe's got                                                                                                                troops on the water                                                                                                                                                        Thirty-two thousand troops                                                                                                                                             in New York harbor                                                                                                                                                              Thirty-two thousand troops                                                                                                                                               in New York harbor                                                                                                                                                              When they surround our Troops!                                                                                                                                    They surround our troops!                                                                                                                                              When they surround our troops!

[Hamilton]Optimus: As a kid in the Caribbean                                                                                                       I wished for a war                                                                                                                                                                 I knew that i was poor                                                                                                                                                        I knew it was the only way to                                                                                                                                          Rise up!                                                                                                                                                                                       If they tell my story                                                                                                                                                              I am either gonna die                                                                                                                                                      on the battlefield in glory or                                                                                                                                          Rise up!                                                                                                                                                                                      I will fight for this land                                                                                                                                                        But there's only one man                                                                                                                                                  Who can give us                                                                                                                                                                    a command so we can                                                                                                                                                          Rise up!                                                                                                                                                                                    Understand?                                                                                                                                                                             It's the only way to                                                                                                                                                                 Rise up! Rise up!                                                                                                                                                                    Here he comes!