Dare #60

@UnidragonGacha Me: come on ghosty tell then your dare Ghosty: fine I dare everyone guess who are my creators (hit: my colors are like Wheeljack's and Magnus's just mix) Cayn: and heres (other) hit: he has the shoulder thing like Uncle Ultra Magnus and the ear things I think like Wheeljack's

Supercruncher: *Feels like his melting from the inside out why the frag does it have to be so primus dam HOT!! checking wattpad seeing a dare he reads it Supercruncher teleport's everybot to the main room as they were all out fighting cons and he couldn't go because well you know his leg! yeah his never going to let that go HE HOLDS GRUDGES PEOPLE!!!*

Supercruncher: Alrighty everybot you have a dare from UnidragonGacha or more pacifically their friend Ghosty!? anyway they dare you guys to guess who their creators are they gave you guys two hints but i'm not giving them to you guys because i feel it will give it away since i think i know who they are but i could always be wrong but i doubt it!

Arcee: Your as confidante as ever!

Supercruncher: *shrugs* I'm good at guessing but i do need at leased one hint some times! now since i still cant walk thank you Bulkhead! *looks at Bulk with a glare* i couldn't get you guys so now that your all here you can start your dare guess bots guess!~ Oh and if i read it right Ghosty's a mech!

Arcee: Ok well my guess is Megatron and that bot he used to see on Cybertron before the war no bot knows who that was though! *in the background without anybot noticing Optimus is blushing when she said that*

Bulkhead: Ah i have to say Breakdown and Knockout!

Supercruncher: You said that in the last one too!

Bulkhead: *shrugs* It's bound to be right sometime every time i see them on the filed their always flirting and giving each other lustful looks!

Optimus: Smokescreen and Bumblebee!

Ratchet: Wheeljack and Ultra magnus!

Smokescreen&Bumblebee: You and Ratchet!

*Supercruncher and Ratchet blush then yell in sync*

Supercruncher&Ratchet: WE ARE NOT CREATORS WE HAVEN'T EVEN INTERFACED OR SPARK-BONDED YET!!!!!

Smokescreen: Ok primus cool your pipes!

Ultra magnus: Predaking!

Wheeljack: And Starscream i mean those two frag A LOT!!

Supercruncher: Well if my guess is right the only one who guessed it right was Ratchet!

Everybot: WHAT!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yeah~ well there you have it guys the bots completed their dare if i'm right Wheeljack and Ultra magnus are going to be creators so~ keep them coming guys~ *scoffs* cant believe Smokescreen and Bumblebee thought me and Ratchet had a sparkling we haven't even interfaced!