Dare #100

@LuminaPearl Galexia: Ooooh I got a dare for my uncle Wheeljack! I dare ya to place a grenade of confetti with the clock ticking like a real bomb in Knockouts Med-bay under the med berth. Jazz: Honey why do you do this? Galexia: Its just a bit of fun Sugar bun. Jazz:(deadpan) I'll pretend you didn't just say that. Galexia: Well it's TRUE you as sweet as sugar is why. Jazz: Sigh fine I'll ignore it this time, but please try and think of a better nickname for me later. Galexia: Sure thing sugar. Jazz: Alright see ya later.

Supercruncher: *He got his revenge on Miko for pouring salt in his high grade NEVER MESS WITH A MECH'S HIGH GRADE ESPECIALLY IF HE MADE IT HIMSELF!!!!!!! *clears voice box* Anyway~ he got his revenge by putting salt in her drink she didn't like that too much and started complaining making the other human kids plus Ratchet groan Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then goes to Wheeljack who was standing against a wall not knowing what to do*

Supercruncher: Yo Wheeljack you got a dare from Galexia she has dared you to place a grenade of confetti with the clock ticking like a real bomb in Knockout's med-bay under the med-berth!

Wheeljack: *smirks and chuckles* That can be done and it will be fun! (RHYMES!!!!!)

Time Skip

*Wheeljack as quietly as possible sneaks into Knockout's med-bay being careful as to not attract his attention once makes his way over to the med-berth he slips the confetti grenade out pulling the pin and setting it under the med-berth and runs out of the med-bay*

Knockout: *stops working when he heard ticking and starts looking around the med-bay but couldn't find anything then when he got close to the med-berth it got louder so he looked at it* Is that sound coming from under the med-berth?

Knockout: *walks over to the med-berth and looks under it seeing the grenade making his optics widen* GRENADE!!!!!! *but before he could move it exploded in his face making confetti go everywhere Knockout blinked a few times before growling and standing up* WHEELJACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeljack: *outside the med-bay optics widen and his runs off*

Knockout: *saw the movement and colours of Wheeljack and gave chase* I'M GOING TO OFFLINE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Wheeljack completed his dare Knockout is pissed there is confetti literally EVERYWHERE!!!!! so~ keep them coming guys~