Dare #4

@staymagical123 I dare heatwave (from rescue bots) to pull a prank on the team to think there was an sparkeater in base (if you dont know what its a creature that eats the sparks out of bots)

Supercruncher: *Clinging to Ratchet like he has since he separated him and Optimus he may just come up to Optimus's mid chassis but his still a little smaller then Ratchet looks at wattpad to see another dare smiles then very reluctantly lets go of Ratchet who stopped working and looked at him confused as to why he suddenly let him go Supercruncher just looks at him and smiles then teleports to the firehouse on Griffin Rock appearing in the bunker were Heatwave was and ended up getting punched in the face as he had appeared in front of him while he was practising his punches*

Heatwave: What the *looks at Supercruncher who's now holding his face in pain* Supercruncher what are you doing here 

Supercruncher: *groans and lets go of his face to look at Heatwave* Well Heatwave i'm here because you got a dare 

Heatwave: Another one ok then what do i have to do

Supercruncher: *just looks at him for a second as his face is still in very much pain* You got a dare from staymagical123 they have dared you Heatwave to pull a prank on the team to think there was a sparkeater in base now i don't know what team they meant so Heatwave i'm going to take you and your team to the autobot base so you can pull the prank on both teams does that sound good *looks at Heatwave to see a giant evil smirk on his face and suddenly starts getting nervous*

Heatwave: *dark chuckle* Oh that's more then alright i get to not only freak my team out but also team prime as well *continues chuckling* this is going to be fun *walks off to get what he will need for his prank as well as his team so they can go to the autobot base*

2 hours later at the autobot base

*The rescue bots and team prime are getting along well with each other Heatwave walked off somewhere Supercruncher went back to clinging to Ratchet as soon as he got back and even tho Ratchet wouldn't admit it he was enjoying having Supercruncher cling to him then all of a sudden a scream was heard from one of the halls of the base everybot looked in the direction of the scream*

Rescue bots: HEATWAVE!! *start running to were they heard his scream with team prime right behind them when they got there they saw "Heatwave" on the ground with energon all over him and his spark gone*

*everybot just stood there shocked as they looked at the body of Heatwave when everybot heard a weird sound coming from the darkness in front of them they looked up only to come face to face with something every Cybertronian fears of encountering*

Everybot: SPARKEATER!!! *screams and starts running away with the sparkeater right behind them and Ratchet did something that surprised Supercruncher a lot he had grabbed his servo and started to run dragging him along with him making Supercruncher Blush* 

*Everybot ran to the entrance  of the base desperate to get out and away from the sparkeater when they were almost to the entrance  Heatwave jumped down from his spot on the ceiling and landed in front of the entrance with a giant smirk on his face as everybot stopped running and screaming and looked at him confused then Heatwave pressed a button and the hologram of the sparkeater disappeared*

Arcee: What it was just a hologram

Heatwave: yep i got doc greene to make it before we left Griffin Rock i got dared to make all of you think there was a sparkeater in the base *chuckles* and man it was funny to watch all of you run away screaming from a mere hologram even Optimus prime 

*Everybot starts yelling at him for nearly giving them spark attacks and Heatwave obviously yelled back this went on for 20 minutes when everybot suddenly stops hearing noises then Blades looks at Heatwave with a nervous look*

Blades: *laughing nervously* Good one Heatwave you can turn of the sparkeater hologram and sounds now

Heatwave: *looks at him* it is off we shouldn't still be hearing the noises *looks at everybot* no bot is making that noise are they *everybot shakes there helms very nervously*

*Everybot looks around when the noise is heard again and everybots helms turn to it only to see a sparkeater not a hologram but a real sparkeater and scream loudly they all transform into there vehicle modes and drive out of base as fast as they can with it following them*

4 hours later

Everybot: *panting laying on the ground after finally killing the sparkeater some are even past out from exhaustion*

Supercruncher: *laying next to Ratchet clinging to him as he stares at the sky* Well that was unexpected didn't think a real sparkeater would show up right as Heatwave finished his dare but that's life luckily no bot got killed keeping them coming guys now i got to help the others clean up this mess before someone sees us or the sparkeater body