Ask #25

@Amavko1 I have an ask for sire and carrier:*blushes* Can I date Ravage

Supercruncher: *Yawning as his frame cools down from a hot day heat is a pain when your made of metal sighing Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a ask reading it then walks over to Arcee who's leaning on a wall*

Supercruncher: Hey Arcee how you feeling!

Arcee: I feel like i'm melting!

Supercruncher: Yeah your not the only one!

Arcee: Good to know i'm not the only one suffering!

Supercruncher: Yeah anyway you have an ask from Amavko1 your daughter she asked you if she can date Ravage!

Arcee: *shocked* RAVAGE!!!

Supercruncher: Yep that is what she said Ravage she wants to know if she can date him!

Arcee: *looks like she's internally screaming* Yeah sure she can date him!

Supercruncher: Really because you look like your going to offline or ground somebot!

Arcee: No why would i do that she doesn't even live in base! *whispers under breath* But if she did she would so definitely be grounded! *walks off to punch something*

Supercruncher: Yeah you might want to avoid the base for awhile unless you want to be grounded! *walks off to find Bumblebee*

Time skip

*Supercruncher walks into Bumblebee and Smokescreen's room only for his optics to widen as he shrieks and slams the door shut with a bright blue face*

Supercruncher: WHY WHY DO I KEEP WALKING INTO THOSE THINGS!!!!!!!

*door slides open to reveal an embarrassed Bumblebee and Smokescreen*

Smokescreen: *laughs embarrassed* Sorry you had to see that Supercruncher but why did you walk into our berthroom!

Supercruncher: I need Bee to answer an ask from his daughter!

Smokescreen: Ok i'm going for a drive see you later Bumble! *walks off*

Bumblebee: Um what's the ask!?

Supercruncher: *hums* Your daughter asked if she can date Ravage!

Bumblebee: *surprised* RAVAGE!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yep that was Arcee's reaction too!

Bumblebee: And what did she say!?

Supercruncher: *shrugs* That she could date him!

Bumblebee: Really?

Supercruncher: But she also said that if she lived at base she would be grounded!

Bumblebee: Yep that's Arcee for you!

Supercruncher: Yeah so what's your answer!

Bumblebee: *sighs* She can date him!

Supercruncher: Great!

Bumblebee: As long as he doesn't offline anybot!

Supercruncher: I think they can do that she did repair him after all!

Bumblebee: Alright if that's all i'm going to go join Smokescreen on that drive! *walks off*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Arcee and Bumblebee answered their ask i once again walked into something that tainted my poor optics so~ keep them coming guys~