Dare #159

@Medlockineededthat Skylight: Hey RID Starscream! I dare you to let me stay with you (like you know, hang out) for 45 chapters.

Supercruncher: *After the whole hide and seek incident with Sonic.EXE Hotshot has become extremely paranoid and can't even look at himself in the mirror because of his mobian appearance for 42 more chapters and it's safe to say Supercruncher did indeed almost offline from laughter snorting at the memory he checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports RID Starscream to the bot cave*

RID Starscream: *looks around then spots Supercruncher and sneers* You again!

Supercruncher: *nods* Yes me again now RID Starscream you have a dare from Skylight she has dared you to let her stay with you for 45 chapters!

RID Starscream: *wide optic* YOU MEAN THAT TALKING HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *sighs* Yes RID Starscream the talking hedgehog!

RID Starscream: *thinks* Fine but if she try's anything I'LL KILL HER!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *chuckles* Yea good luck with that! *teleports Skylight to the bot cave* Alright Skylight RID Starscream has agreed to let you stay with him for 45 chapters!

Skylight: *pumps fist into the air* YES THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

RID Starscream: *growls quietly and rolls his optics* Yes fun!

Supercruncher: Hope you both enjoy yourselves~ *teleports RID Starscream and Skylight back to his home* Well there you have it guys RID Starscream excepted his dare not that he had a choice Skylight is now staying with him for 45 chapters so~ keep them coming guys~