Dare #108

@Medlockineededthat Another dare! Once again, for Starscream! I recently he has and Ice pack for his aft after this. I dare Starscream to do the same dare from last time, but instead of Megatron, it's in front of all the Autobots! I honestly feel kinda bad for ya Screamer. So to make it up to you, you can spend a day with my daughter.😀🙂😀🙂😀🙂😀 Just don't make her mad she'll RIP your servos off.

Supercruncher: *Happily snuggling into Ratchet's chassis purring contently which had Ratchet confused because not even 10 minutes ago Supercruncher was trying to rip his face off for calling him cute when he gave a little kitten sneeze and now his all cuddly then when somebot gets to close to them he growls protectively and holds onto his chassis tighter checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it he gave Ratchet a really hard squeeze making him gasp before he let him go and teleported onto the warship infront of Starscream*

Supercruncher: Hey Starscream you have a dare from Medlock to do the same dare as last time but this time infront of all the Autobots!

Starscream: *whimpers* Again!

Supercruncher: Yes Starscream AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Starscream: *whines* Fine~

1 Hour Later

*The Autobots are all in an energon mine when Starscream walks in and stands infront of all of them staring at them all*

Optimus: *raises optic ridge* What is it you need Starscream?

Starscream: *stares at them all then drops into the splits and pulls the same face he did last time*

Everybot: *burst out laughing falling over*

Starscream: (thought-SCRAP THAT HURT!!!!!!! SCRAP THAT HURT!!!!!! SCRAP THAT HURT!!!!!!! SCRAP THAT HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Starscream completed his dare like last time everybot is laughing their aft's off Starscream is in pain so~ keep them coming guys~