Dare #1

@staymagical123  I dare tfp rachet to pull a scare prank ever!

Supercruncher: *Hanging out in Griffin rock when he checks wattpad and sees dare and out of nowhere teleports to the autobots base appearing behind Ratchet and puts a servo on his shoulder-plate* Hey Ratchet

Ratchet: *Screams then proceeds to flip Supercruncher over his shoulder-plate Supercruncher lets out his own scream as his flipped then lets out a pained groan as he hits the floor* SUPERCRUNCHER I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING THAT!!

Supercruncher: *Still on the ground on his back* haha sorry Ratchet but i'm here to tell you that you have a dare

Ratchet: *Confused look* A dare but i nev- *sigh* you know what forget it i know your not going to stop annoying me until i agree to do it so i'm not even going to try so what is this dare 

Supercruncher: * jumps up on to his feet with a big smile* That's the spirit Ratchet now this dare is from staymagical123 They dared you to pull a scare prank

Ratchet: *Starts thinking a few minutes later gets an evil smirk on his face and walks off*

Supercruncher: *Shivers* With that evil smirk on his face he looks like a mad doctor *gets hit in the helm with a wrench and falls to the floor unconscious* 

A few hours later

Screams are heard through out the base as everybot is running away from flying wrench's,Knifes,Lob balls,remote controlled scraplets and Ratchet who's dressed up as a killer clown with a chainsaw and laughing crazily as other scary and dangerous things keep popping out of nowhere.

Supercruncher: *Laughing so hard he cant stand straight and ends up tripping a tripwire releasing fake energon and realistic body's from the ceiling as everybot ran into the main room and gets crushed by them effectively pinning them to the ground as Ratchet walks in*

Ratchet: *Still laughing that crazy laugh*Now i will kill you just like i did with them *walks closer to the others as they all struggle to get out from under the pile of body's on top of them when he gets in front of them he lefts the chainsaw like his going to kill them*

Everybot: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ratchet: *Bursts out laughing dropping the chainsaw as he takes off everything his wearing with a evil smirk*Now i'm not usually one for pranks but i have to admit the looks on your faces when fake scraplets started flying around was more then satisfying.

Arcee: Seriously Ratchet your supposed to be the responsible one out of the group 

Ratchet: *Still with that evil smirk on his face* I am but that doesn't mean i cant have fun every now and then *then walks away to continue his work*

Everybot: *Shivers as they see his evil smirk*

Bumblebee: You were right Supercruncher he does look like a mad doctor with that smirk *Everybot agrees with "yes" and "defiantly" then several wrench's come flying out of nowhere and hits everybot knocking them unconscious*

Supercruncher: Well that happened but on the bright side Ratchet completed the dare keep them coming plus on the bright side for me i told them about his evil smirk making him look like a mad doctor and i didn't get hit with a wrench* gets hit in the back of the helm with a wrench making his optics cross and his tongue stick out and falls forward onto the floor unconscious*