Dare #146

@Medlockineededthat I have a dare for Carrier! Bring RID Starscream and Uncle Starscream into the base so they can meet Skylight The Hedgehog, Skyler's twin sister (If you want to know what Skylight looks like, look at my art book).

Supercruncher: *Laying on his berth optics closed with a servo on his growing tanks softly humming a lullaby he listened to not that long ago smiling when he felt three soft kicks slowly opening his optics he sat up and checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports to the main room and pulls Ratchet away from his computer*

Ratchet: *looks at his mate slightly annoyed* WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST MY WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *optics turn dark and his voice goes dark* Everything~

Ratchet: *wide optic and takes a step back* 

Supercruncher: Now *looks to the side* Ratchet you have a dare from Medlock she has dared you to bring RID Starscream and her uncle Starscream into base so they can meet Skylight The Hedgehog who is Skyler's twin sister!

Ratchet: *scoffs* And how am I going to do that!

Supercruncher: *looks back to his mate* Right you don't have powers so I'll have to bring them here *sarcastically* Great! *teleports RID Starscream and his step-brother Starscream to base*

RID Starscream: *looks around* WHERE AM I!!!!!!!!

Starscream: *staring wide optic at the other him* 

RID Starscream: *sees the other him* WHY IS THERE TWO OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *growls loudly getting their attention* SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RID Starscream: *shuts up*

Supercruncher: Finally! Now! *teleports Skylight here* Ratchet go ahead!

Ratchet: *grumbles* Starscream other strange looking Starscream this is Skylight The Hedgehog she's Skyler's twin sister!

RID Starscream: *sneers* YOU BROUGHT ME HERE JUST TO SEE A DUMB HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!!!

Skylight: *growls* I CAN HEAR YOU YA KNOW AND I CAN EASILY KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RID Starscream&Starscream: *wide optic* IT TALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glitch and pass out*

Ratchet: *looks down at them a scoffs* I'm going back to work! *goes back to his computer*

Supercruncher: *watches him and sends a glare to the computer* Well there you have it guys Ratchet completed his dare RID Starscream and Starscream glitched and passed out i'm now going to go and kill that computer so~ keep them coming guys~ *takes out his metal baseball bat and runs at the computer 1 minute later crashing and smashing sounds are heard* Ratchet: "SUPERCRUNCHER SIT!!!!!!!!!" Supercruncher: "I'M NOT A FRAGGING DOG!!!!!!!!" *transforming is heard followed by a loud murderous howl 5 seconds later Ratchet's seen running out of the room with a giant angry Cyber-Wolf charging after him*