Dare #46

@GalaxyPanda102 I dare you to lock Shockwave and Soundwave in a room together for 24 hours.

Supercruncher: *can finally get off the med-berth but is still sore as hell from that shot now his laying on the ground on his back staring at the ceiling again groaning every now and then from moving certain parts checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it he stood up with a lot of effort then teleported the two as well as himself to a locked room on the warship*

Supercruncher: Alright you two you got a dare from GalaxyPanda102 they have dared me to lock both of you in a room together for 24 hours so see you then!! *teleport's away before they can start complaining*

1 Hour in

*Shockwave and Soundwave are staring at each other in silence until Shockwave broke it*

Shockwave: Why did you yell my name the other day!

Soundwave: *stiffens* I was dared to say who my crush was!

Shockwave: *hums* And who might that be Soundwave

Soundwave: *to embarrassed to say it Soundwave pulls up a picture of Shockwave with hearts surrounding him on his visor*

Shockwave: I'm your crush? (for some fragged up reason in stead of writing Shockwave the first time on this part i wrote Shockout! i mean seriously WHERE THE FRAG DID I GET SHOCKOUT!!!)

Soundwave: *nods*

*then everything was silent again*

6 Hours in

*Shockwave and Soundwave are now making out....some how does Shockwave even have a mouth??*

12 Hours in

Shockwave: Soundwave do you want to spark-bond with me now or wait until we've been sparkmates for awhile!?

Soundwave: Now please I've waited a very long time to be with you to wait any longer!

Shockwave: That is...logical!

18 Hours in

*after their fun and spark-bonding Shockwave and Soundwave are cuddling and kissing then fall into recharge*

24 hours later

*Supercruncher teleport's into the room he left Shockwave and Soundwave only to see them in a really heated make out and i mean really heated things were seen that should only be seen by your sparkmate!*

Supercruncher: AHHHH!!!! MY OPTICS MY FRAGGING PURE OPTICS ARE TAINTED AND IT WASN'T BY RATCHET!!!!!!!!!

Shockwave&Soundwave: *quickly pull apart and close their interface panels*

Supercruncher: OH YEAH LIKE THAT'S GOING TO HELP THE TAINTING HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE TO MY OPTICS!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN THE FRAG DID YOU TWO GET TOGETHER ANYWAY!!!!!!

Shockwave: Last night and we also spark-bonded!

Supercruncher: YEAH!! i figured when i teleported in here to see YOU TWO IN A HEATED MAKE OUT THAT WAS MOST DEFINITELY GOING TO TURN INTO INTERFACING!!!!!!!!!

Soundwave: Can we leave now!

Supercruncher: Yes please here *teleport's Shockwave and Soundwave out of the room* FRAGGING PRIMUS!!! i didn't need to see that at least not until Ratchet and I interface but that just fragging tainted my poor optics! well anyways....there you have it guys Shockwave and Soundwave completed their dare my optics are now tainted from what i saw so~ keep them coming guys~