Dare #88

@BloodmoonTheHybrid Burnes family, I dare you guys to meet my Burnes ocs, Naomi Burnes (20) and Gracie Burnes (however old Cody is)

Supercruncher: *Recharging while cuddling into Ratchet's chassis every now and then his doorwings would twitch slight as he dreamed about random stuff all lovely and peaceful things then it all changed to him being eaten by a shark which quickly woke him up from his recharge with a start sighing in annoyance Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then reluctantly gets out of berth and teleports the Burns family to the cave*

Supercruncher: Alright Burns family you have a dare from BloodmoonTheHybrid they have dared you guys to meet their oc's!

Chief Burns: Alright but let's make this quick!

Supercruncher: Sure! *teleports the two into the cave* Alright everyone meet Naomi Burns she is 20 and Gracie Burns she is the same age as Cody!

Kade: *crosses arm* Oh great more girls isn't Dani enough!

Dani: *glares at Kade* HEY!!!

Graham: Their not related to us are they?

Chief Burns: No at least not that i'm aware of!

Dani: *squeals and crushes Naomi and Gracie in a death hug* I HAVE SISTERS!!!!!!

Kade: Dani didn't you hear dad their not related to us!

Dani: *glares at Kade* Shut up Kade you are not taking my new sisters away from me!

Kade: Their not your sisters!

Dani: Kade so help me i'll put pictures of gremlins all over your room!

Kade: *wide eyes then spreads out his arms smiling* HEY! welcome to the family I always wanted more sisters!

Everyone else: *sweat drops*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys the Burns family completed their dare Dani has declared them her sisters even though those two will have to go soon I was brutally woken up from my recharge by a shark so~ keep them coming guys~