Dare #99

@Medlockineededthat *hushed* *tears in optics* Supercruncher! (Sire!) Ratchet (Carrier!)! Please I need help! Thunderhoof kidnapped me! He's back! He's been raping me and he keeps me in a cage! He got me sparked! I'm so scared! Alright, here's my dare. Come save me! He somehow disabled my arm cannons so I can't defend myself! Please help!😭😭😭

Supercruncher: *Drinking a cube of high grade energon basking in the peace and quiet the only sound heard was the quiet clicking of keys from Ratchet looking at something on his computer they both suddenly got a weird feeling in their sparks and glance at each other slowly Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then glares as he places down his high grade and looks at Ratchet with a serious face*

Supercruncher: Ratchet Medlock's been sparkling-napped by Thunderhoof his been rapping her and keeping her in a cage *growls* he even got her sparked she's daring us to save her!

Ratchet: *growls* HE WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time Skip

*Supercruncher and Ratchet are in Thunderhoof's hideout*

Supercruncher&Ratchet: *sneaking around looking for the room their daughters in*

Thunderhoof: *steps infront of them* And what do you two think your doing here!

Ratchet: *growls* Getting our daughter back YOU MAD CON!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunderhoof: *chuckles* That ain't happening!

Supercruncher: *growls protectively as he transforms into his wolf form* Ratchet go on ahead find our daughter and get her out!

Ratchet: And what are you going to do Crunch!?

Supercruncher: *growls with an evil grin* I'm going to teach Thunderhoof once and for all never to mess with our daughter or any of our other future sparkling's!

Ratchet: *nods and goes to find their daughter*

Thunderhoof: Oh no you don't *starts charging after Ratchet but gets pounced on and attacked by Supercruncher in his wolf form* AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *growls and barks out* YOUR FIGHT IS WITH ME!!!!!!!! *snarls*

With Ratchet

*Thunderhoof's agonising screams echo through the hideout*

Ratchet: *whispers* Supercruncher really doesn't hold back! 

*Ratchet walks into a room with a cage and sees his daughter in it and runs over*

Ratchet: MEDLOCK!!!!!!!

Medlock: *looks up and lights up* CARRIER!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *hums* Don't worry i'll get you out of there! *starts working on the lock*

Medlock: Ok *looks around then back at her Carrier* Carrier where's Sire?

Ratchet: *smirks* Making Thunderhoof wish he never met you!

Medlock: *confused* What do y-

*Thunderhoof's pained scream is heard as well as snarling growling barking and howling the unmistakable sounds of a Wolfcon*

Medlock: *optics widen* Oh never mind!

Ratchet: *gets the lock off and opens cage then hugs his daughter* Glad your safe

Medlock: *hugs back smiling with small tears in her optics* I am now thanks to you Carrier and Sire!

Ratchet: *pulls away humming* Yes yes now let go to your Sire!

Medlock: Ok!

*Both Ratchet and Medlock walk out of the room and to where Ratchet left Supercruncher*

Supercruncher: *rips off Thunderhoof arm getting another pained scream from him* THIS IS WHAT YOU FRAGGING GET FOR NOT ONLY SPARKLING-NAPPING MY DAUGHTER BUT FOR ALSO  RAPPING HER AND GETTING HER SPARKED WITH A SPARKLING SHE DIDN'T WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rips off one of his antlers*

Ratchet: *walks in with Medlock*

Medlock: *staring wide optic at the torn off limbs of Thunderhoof*

Ratchet: SUPERCRUNCHER THAT'S ENOUGH I HAVE MEDLOCK LET'S GO!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *still growling and snarling* NOT UNTIL THUNDERHOOF SAYS HIS GOING TO STAY AWAY FROM MEDLOCK AND OUR OTHER FUTURN SPARKLING'S!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunderhoof: *scared for his online* ALRIGHT FINE I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I DID TO MEDLOCK I WAS LONELY AND WANTED LOVE BUT I SEE NOW THE WAY I TRIED TO EARN HER AFFECTION WAS WRONG ESPECIALLY NOW THAT SHE HAS A SPARKMATE AND I PROMISE I'LL NEVER GO NEAR HER AGAIN UNLESS SHE WANTS ME TO!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *slowly gets off Thunderhoof and watches as he runs away then looks at his mate and daughter giving them a wolf smile* Alright now we can go!

Medlock: Sire I didn't realise you had a light blue and white paint job! (picture above Supercruncher's alt-mode and the way his colours look)

Supercruncher: *transforms into his bot-mode* Huh really? Well I didn't really make it known huh! *smiles then hugs his daughter* Now let's get you to base for a check-up shell we!

Time Skip 

*Supercruncher Ratchet and Medlock made it back to base and Ratchet gave her a through check-up*

Ratchet: *finished with the check-up and looks at his daughter* Alright your perfectly fine now but now you have a choice Medlock are you going to keep the sparkling that was forced up on you or get rid of it!

Medlock: *thinks and puts a servo on her tanks* I don't know I think I'd feel guilty if I killed an innocent sparkling I mean their Sire might be bad and not the one I love but the sparkling wont turn out like him right? 

Supercruncher: *nods* Yes you are right my daughter but discus this with Prowl see what he thinks about raising a sparkling that's not his he might surprise you but you can still get rid of the sparkling you have until your 2 weeks along any longer then that and you'll be forced to keep the sparkling whether you want to or not!

Medlock: Alright I understand Sire can you send me back to Prowl now!?

Supercruncher: *nods helm smiling* Of cause!

Ratchet: Just please take it easy and stay close the Prowl for now!

Medlock: Understood Carrier *looks at Supercruncher* Sire!

Supercruncher: *nods smiling* See you next time my daughter! *teleports Medlock home to Prowl*

Ratchet: *walks off grumbling* If I ever see Thunderhoof near my daughter again I'll offline him!

Supercruncher: *watches his mate shaking his helm amused* Well there you have it guys dare complete I ripped a couple of Thunderhoof's limbs off I still have the tasted of his energon in my intake so~ keep them coming guys! *starts drinking the high grade he left but spat it out when it tasted salty and growls and transformers into his wolf form howling* MIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!