Dare #156

@Medlockineededthat HOTSHOT!!!! 🤬🤬 I dare you to become a mobian hedgehog for 45 chapters! MAYBE THIS WILL TEACH YOU NOT TO LOSE MY SPARKLINGS!!!🤬🤬🤬

Supercruncher: *Sitting on the ground staring at Ultra Magnus as he swims around the giant tank with a smirk he slowly got out his metal bo staff and stood up slowly making his way over to the tank without being noticed once next to it he extended the metal bo staff and put the end of it into the tank then pressed a button that sent a wave of electricity effectively electrocuting Ultra Magnus he smirked at the unconscious Magnus as he put his metal bo staff away and checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports to the academy*

5 Minutes Later

Supercruncher: *walks into the recruits class* Hey guys!

Recruits: *smile* SUPERCRUNCHER!!!!!

Heatwave: *sighs* Why are you here?

Supercruncher: *rolls his optics at Heatwave* I'm here Heatwave because Hotshot has a dare from Medlock!

Hotshot: *optics widen as he gulps* W-What is it?

Supercruncher: *sighs* Well my little crazy princess has dared you to be a mobian hedgehog for 45 chapters to teach you a lesson about losing her sparkling's!

Hotshot: *hits helm on desk* WHYYY!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *growls* BECAUSE YOU LOST MY GRAND-SPARKLING'S!!!!!!!! *changes Hotshot into a mobian hedgehog*

Hotshot: *looks down at his servos that are no longer metal but covered in fur like the rest of him* NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *looks away* Primus I should have changed him with a set of clothes

Hotshot: *confused* What? *looks down to where his interface panel should be to cover intimate parts but* AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE DID MY INTERFACE PANEL GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Recruits: *covering their now tainted optics* OUR INNOCENT OPTICS AREN'T INNOCENT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heatwave: *groans and faceservos*

Supercruncher: *teleports a pair of clothes onto Hotshot* Alright nothing's showing anymore!

Recruits: *uncover their optics but can't make optic contact with Hotshot*

Hotshot: *can't make optic contact with his friends and leaves the room embarrassed*

Heatwave: *goes after him* HOTSHOT CLASS IS STILL IN SESSION!!!!!!!!!!! 

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Hotshot is now a mobian hedgehog for 45 chapters the poor recruits saw things they shouldn't have seen Hotshot left embarrassed *looks behind him* And Wedge is currently rocking back and forth in a corner apparently so~ keep them coming guys~