Dare #89

@LuminaPearl Galexia: Oh man that was sweet! Don't tell my parents it was me...pin it on Lumina*look left and right* She did it. You guys rock! Ooooh I had an idea Supercruncher my fave adoptive uncle~ Since you so good at ninja stealth I dare ya to challenge Prowl TFA since he's a ninja to a stealth competition. Whoever gets found out first has to do what my dear uncle Ratchet says for the whole day~. The competition is to disappear, you can be heard but not seen. Good luck ya guys, oh please don't tell Lumina I'm using her account*looks left and right* She will offline me if she did.

Supercruncher: *Currently in a heated argument with Miko about her staying off his wattpad account and it's safe to say it's not going anywhere so Supercruncher did the only logical thing he transformed his right servo into a blaster and shot at her making Miko scream bloody murder as she ran away while dodging blaster fire huffing Supercruncher transformed his blaster back into his servo and checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleported to Detroit appearing behind prowl in his tree*

Supercruncher: *smirks* Hey Prowl it's been awhile hasn't it!

TFA Prowl: *looks at Supercruncher and smiles* Yes it has I haven't seen you since you left Cybertron after master Yoketron offlined!

Supercruncher: Yes I....needed to be alone Prowl you were aware I was not from this universe right!?

TFA Prowl: *nods helm* Yes!

Supercruncher: Well after we watched master Yoketron offline I went for a walk to....clear my processor!

TFA Prowl: Yes and you didn't come back!

Supercruncher: *looks at Prowl guilty* I was on my way back to you Prowl when I discovered I could teleport after I though of being back in my universe and then....I was now I have a sparkmate a little brother and an annoying older step-brother named Starscream!

TFA Prowl: *walks over to Supercruncher and places his servo on his shoulder-plate* It's alright Supercruncher all is forgiven you had finally found away to be with your family again and took it I am not mad that you did not return you will always be my first friend and ninja brother!

Supercruncher: I'm not a ninja! (then what was all that back story HUH!)

TFA Prowl: *sighs* I see you are still doing that!

Supercruncher: *acting innocent* I don't know what you mean! Anyway I have returned because I was dared by Galexia to challenge you to a stealth competition! We have to disappear we can be heard but not seen the first one of us to be found out has to do what Ratchet says for the whole day!

TFA Prowl: *smiles* Just like old times! 

Supercruncher: *smirks* Just like old times! 

TFA Prowl: You don't still cackle do you!?

Supercruncher: Pfft NO! Let's get started!

*Both Supercruncher and Prowl vanish into thin air as Supercruncher's cackling echo's around the base*

TFA Prowl: *from somewhere* I knew you still cackled!

Supercruncher: *from somewhere* Shut up Prowl!

1 Hour Later

*TFA Optimus was looking at something on a data-pad*

Supercruncher: *behind him in the shadows smirking then randomly starts singing in a creepy voice*                                                                                                                                                                                           "All around the dark carnival                                                                                                                                            Laughing Jack chased a child.                                                                                                                                          The little one thought they                                                                                                                                                were safe                                                                                                                                                                                    Pop! Jack went wild!"