Ask #49

@UnidragonGacha Ghosty: I have a ask for my carrier(Wheeljack) and sire(Ultra Magnus) well um did you two really forget that I WAS YOUR SON! I know it was almost a year from the dare that I dared everyone to guess who were my creators and I sure Ratchet did remember me as your son! Cayn: okay Ghosty I think uncle Magnus akind remembers you Ghosty:*clams down* Yeh I guess you're right Cayn Cayn: SOooo can we to the cricus song you going sing when use to sing when I was little

Supercruncher: *Shooting targets with his blasters to see how many bulls eyes he can hit before time was up so far his hit 6 out of 20 which not gonna lie made him feel ashamed with himself then again his better with katana's and metal baseball bats when the time was finally up Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing an ask reading it then goes off to fine Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus*

10 Minutes Later

*Supercruncher walks into the doorway of Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus's open berthroom door looking in he sees Ultra Magnus leaning on the wall the berths up against with Wheeljack snuggling into his chassis happily*

Supercruncher: Well don't you two look comfortable!

Ultra Magnus: *growls quietly*

Wheeljack: *hums and smacks Magnus's chassis lightly* Magnus be nice!

Ultra Magnus: *grumbles slightly then sighs* Why are you here Supercruncher!

Supercruncher: I'm here because you both have an ask from Ghosty he asked if you two really forgot his your son!

Ultra Magnus: *wide optic* We have a son? *thinks back and a look of realisation comes across his face* Oh right! 

Wheeljack: *still snuggled up to Ultra Magnus's chassis* A lot's happened and I guess it just slipped our processors not only that but we haven't exactly heard from him in a long time~ so can you really blame us!

Supercruncher: I guess........But that's up to Ghosty to decide plus i'm to busy thinking I think Ghosty's your future son or something either that or his the result of what you two did back on Cybertron so are you sparked with him or a younger sibling?

Ultra Magnus&Wheeljack: *are now utterly confused*

Supercruncher: *snickers* I was hoping for that reaction anyway there you have it guys Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus answered their ask I confused them with my thought so~ keep them coming guys~