Dare #114

@Medlockineededthat I dare you to introduce me and Lawstride to my uncle Wedge! I wanna meet him! WE wanna meet him, and we'll be bringing Prowl so we can confuse him.

Supercruncher: *Currently stuck in a cave after it caved in on top of him growling under his intake he tried to push the rocks off him and failed then he mentally faceservoed himself before teleporting to outside the cave before checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports to the Rescue academy with Medlock, Prowl and LawStride*

Supercruncher: *looks around the room but doesn't see Wedge* WEDGE!!!!!!!! GET YOUR AFT IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medlock&Prowl: *stare at Supercruncher with wide optics before looking at each other and shrugging*

*running pede steps are heard before Wedge comes bursting into the room and into his brothers arms*

Wedge: *happy* BIG BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *chuckles as he sees Medlock and Prowls shocked expressions* Hello again little brother~

Wedge: *pulls away from their hug and notices the bots behind his brother* Supercruncher who are they!

Supercruncher: *hums* Wedge I'd like to introduce you to Medlock my daughter and LawStride her little femme!

Wedge: *shocked* I HAVE A NIECE!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *nods* Yes that was also Starscream's reaction when he found out!

Wedge: Wait *looks at Supercruncher with wide optics* you still talk to Star!

Supercruncher: Yes a little hard not to when you fight against each other in a war then the war ends and your stuck with him! *whispers* Because even if you try to offline him you get attacked by a predacon!

Wedge: What?

Supercruncher: NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Wedge: *hums suspiciously* Alright then *looks at Prowl and points at him* Who the frags that!

Medlock: *growls* NO CUSSING INFRONT OF MY SPARKLING!!!!!!!!!

Wedge: *shrinks back* Sorry!

Supercruncher: Wedge 1) never anger a Carrier and 2) This is Prowl his Medlock's mate!

Wedge: So~ his like my nephew-in-law!?

Supercruncher: Yes!

Wedge: *shrugs* Ok *looks at Prowl again* He kinda scares me!

Supercruncher: Eh you'll get used to it 

Wedge: I guess i'm still trying to process everything I mean I meet my niece my grandniece and my nephew-in-law on the SAME DAY!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yeah I guess that really would be over whelming!

LawStride: *walks over to Wedge and looks up at him cooing*

Wedge: *completely melts* AWWWW!!!!!! YOUR SO FRAGGING CUTE!!!!!!!

Medlock: *tries to attack Wedge but gets held back by Prowl* WEDGE WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT CUSSING INFRONT OF MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!

Wedge: *shrinks back again slightly* Uh~ not to~

Medlock: *still trying to get out of Prowls hold* EXACTLY!!!! NOW I DON'T CARE IF YOUR MY UNCLE OR NOT BECAUSE WHEN I GET A HOLD OF YOU I WILL MAKE YOU HURT!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys I completed my dare Wedge was surprised to meet his niece grandniece and nephew-in-law all in the same day Medlock is currently trying to attack him but is being held back by Prowl so~ keep them coming guys~