Ask #50

@Amavko1 Ravage: I have an ask for Ratchet. Can you save Revenge (Me) she is dying and needs help.

Supercruncher: *His moods have been.........well they've been all over the place in fact most of the time it seems like Supercruncher and Wheeljack's emotions get set off over similar things Supercruncher cries when he sees a dead leaf Wheeljack get angry Wheeljack cries because his mate got hurt Supercruncher ignores his in anger for trying to leave him checking wattpad seeing an ask reading it and went over to Ratchet*

Supercruncher: Ratchy~ you have an ask from Ravage he asks if you can save Revenge she is dying and needs help!

Ratchet: *growls* AGAIN I TOLD HER TO BE CAREFUL!!!!!!! 

Supercruncher: *angry* WE'LL OBVIOUSLY SHE WASN'T!!!!!!!!! 

Ratchet: *stares at his angry mate* Alright fine i'll help her again Supercruncher teleport her onto the med-berth!

Supercruncher: *smiles* Your a nice mech Ratchy~ *teleports Revenge onto the med-berth*

Ratchet: *starts helping Revenge while trying to figure out what's wrong with his mate*

6 Hours Later

Ratchet: *finished helping Revenge* There done now teleport her back home Crunch and I better not see her here again or hear she needs help because next time I wont help she can get her own medics to do it!

Supercruncher: *teleports Revenge home* What's wrong Ratchy?~

Ratchet: Nothing Crunch i'm just trying to figure out why your the way you are at the moment!

Supercruncher: *angry* WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!!!! 

 Ratchet: *realises what he said* No Crunch that's not what I meant I mean why your so emotional!

Supercruncher: *goes blank faced* So now your saying i'm too emotional!

Ratchet: No...wait...Yes that's exactly what i'm saying!

Supercruncher: Oh well if i'm to emotional for you Ratchet you can just RECHARGE ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!! *stomps off fuming*

Ratchet: *surprised* SUPERCRUNCHER!!!!!!!!

5 Minutes Later

Supercruncher: *in his berthroom* Well there you have it guys Ratchet answered his ask he said I was to emotional for him so I kicked him out of the berth if he try's to get in i'll bite him so~ keep them coming guys! *knocking on the berthroom door* Ratchet: "SUPERCRUNCHER LET ME IN I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!!!!!!!!" Supercruncher: *growling* "YES YOU DID I KNOW YOU DID!!!!!"