Ask #63

@Sakuraprime42 Arigatō Okaasan! Primus and I laughed very hard at Otosan and the others reaction. It makes my wonder what Ojisan Wedge and the recruits will react. So can you tell them about me and my mate? We want to know what they will do.

Supercruncher: *Leaning on Ratchet's back as he goes through data looking around Supercruncher watches with a giant aft smirk as Optimus trips and lands faceplate first on to the ground infront of Alpha Trion, Vector Prime and MEGATRON!!!!!!! quietly cackling to himself he checks wattpad seeing an ask reading it then teleports to the rescue academy*

Time Skip

*Supercruncher walks out into the garden where the recruits are*

Supercruncher: Hello recruits!

Recruits: Supercruncher!

Wedge: Hey Bro!

Supercruncher: Hey Wedge 

Medix: Why are you here uncle Supercruncher!

Supercruncher: Ok i'm still not used to that! And i'm here because I was asked by my adopted daughter Sakura if I could tell you guys about her and her mate!

Wedge: Wait.....I HAVE ANOTHER NIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yes Wedge you do......Oh and I should probably tell you that your going to be an uncle for a THRID time since i'm sparked!

Wedge: *shocked* WHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yea anyway i'm here to tell you guys that Sakura's mate is Primus himself!

Recruits: *shocked* WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wedge: *going crazy* MY NEW ADOTED NIECE IS BONDED TO PRIMUS HIMSELF I FINE OUT I'M AN UNCLE FOR A SECOND TIME THEN YOU TELL ME I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE FOR A THIRD TIME BECAUSE YOUR SPARKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *extremely happy* YES ISN'T IT GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wedge: Oi *falls backwards onto the ground passed out*

Recruits: *follow Wedge into fainting*

Supercruncher: *sighs* Yep everybot is weak to this anyway there you have it guys ask done Wedge is in shock of finding out he has an adopted niece making him an uncle for a second time then me telling him i'm sparked and that he's going to be an uncle for a third time really got to him and the other recruits just couldn't take the shock so~ keep them coming guys~