Dare #9

@staymagical123 I have a dare for tfp knockout Since breakdown pranked him its only fair if he did it back. So I dare tfp knockout to fake losing his memorys to teach breakdown a lesson and to see his reaction

Supercruncher: *Sitting outside the firehouse with nothing to do until he checks wattpad and sees a dare and smiles then stands up and teleport's onto the warship and into the med-bay where Knockout was cleaning his tools and startling him*

Knockout: *sighs* What do you want Supercruncher

Supercruncher: I'm here because you have a dare *looks around* where's Breakdown

Knockout: *looks at him* Breakdown's on a mission now then whats this dare

Supercruncher: *looks at Knockout* Your dare is from staymagical123 they have dared you to prank Breakdown into thinking you have lost all your memorys to teach Breakdown a lesson for the prank he pulled on you and the others and to see what his reaction will be

Knockout: *smirks* That will be great revenge as well as punishment *laughing evilly*

Supercruncher: *wide optics* O-Okey~ then~ *slowly turns around and walks away*

2 hours later

*Breakdown walks into the med-bay after his mission to find Knockout on the ground unconscious he runs to him and wakes him up when Knockout woke up he looked at Breakdown confused*

Breakdown: Hey Knocks are you feeling alright

Knockout: *looks around* Yeah i'm fine but who are you and why did you call me Knocks my names Knockout *angry* why are you holding me let me go and watch the paint!

Breakdown: *quickly lets Knockout go as they got up* What you know who i am Knocks we were friends for a long time then we became sparkmates

Knockout: *looks at him confused* What are you talking about i don't know you why would i be sparkmates with someone i don't even know.....*suddenly gets angry* AND DON'T CALL ME KNOCKS!! *turns around and leaves the med-bay leaving behind a sad and confused Breakdown*

Breakdown: *looking down sadly* Knocks doesn't know who i am did he loss his memorys from falling and hitting his helm to hard

*The day went by with Breakdown trying to get Knockout to remember something but the strange thing was Knockout only forgot about him which made him even sadder Knockout found it hard to pretend he didn't know Breakdown every time he spoke to him it didn't help that he could feel Breakdown's sadness though there bond it was also hard to keep his feelings from going though the bond he was never good at that but now he was forced to or the revenge prank will have been for nothing*

3 hours in the med-bay later

Knockout: *working on cleaning his tools as Breakdown his looking down sadly standing near the door*

Breakdown: What did i do for this to happen Knocks we were happy why did you have to forget all of that *sighs* i'm just going to go now and let you work *slowly turns around to leave*

Knockout: *on the verge of tears after hearing all that then cant take it anymore* FRAG IT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! *drops his tool and runs to Breakdown and hugs him from behind while crying slightly* i'm sorry Breaky please don't go i never forgot you it was a dare

Breakdown: *turns around and hugs Knockout* Oh Knocks it's ok i understand you were dared to make me think you forgot me but why?

Knockout: It was a revenge prank from when you were dared to be a terrorcon 

Breakdown: *stiffens up then sighs* I really should have seen that coming 

Knockout: *laughs a little though his tears*

Breakdown: *smirks and looks down at Knockout* But your still going to get punished for this

Knockout: *stiffens and slowly looks up at Breakdown who's smirking at him he quickly try's to escape but gets picked up and thrown over Breakdown's shoulder-plate* HEY WATCH THE PAINT!!

Breakdown: *walking to there berthroom* Your paint wont be the only thing for you to worry about when i'm finished with you Knocks~

*Knockout's optics widen and blushing madly knowing whats going to happen and try's to get out of Breakdown's grip to no avail as they enter there room and the door is closed and locked behind them*

Supercruncher: *optics wide open* Okey~ that happened but Knockout completed his dare keep them coming guys while i wait i'm going to see how long it takes until i either convince Megatron to love Prime or until i get thrown off the warship from trying and pissing off Megatron *walks away to find the warlord*